Been searching 10 years for this interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Been searching 10 years for this interpretation

Post by jamiepowell75 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

I was 16 when I had this dream:

I was sitting in my front yard with my brother and a cousin. We looked out to the street and there was a white ball hovering over the ground with two rocks orbiting it. My cousin looked behind us and there was another ball that was like the earth. We looked to the white ball again but it had been replaced by the earth ball. There was a red arrow pointing to the earth ball and I knew someone was supposed to be standing on top of it. I asked God who he was talking to and in the air was a floating symbol. It wasn't english, but I knew it was my name. I took the symbol and hid it in my coat. I then got up and stood on top of the earth ball. Then this ball of fire, light and wind started circling me starting at my feet and traveling up toward my head, (my shoes were white). Then I woke up. Any one have any ideas? Or did I just eat too much pizza that night? lol

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Been searching 10 years for this interpretation

Post by nubava on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiepowell75 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, I believe I was called into the ministry at the time. I don't know if it had something to do with that or not. I had a lot of dreams that I believe were from God, but this is the only one I can remember. I don't even know if it still pertains to my life now or not.

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Hello,
I have some thoughts on your dream but I am curious to where you are at now in the way of ministry for the Lord (if you don't mind me asking), and also do you have a desire to take the word of God to the world?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:17 pm

hi,,hav u eva been in a shoppin mall and u go to the info map 4 directions,,?? thers usually a red arrow sayin ''u r here'',, then u can find ur way,,i feel/think ur drm was 4 a future tme,,an god was showin u that ur name and the arrow,,are pointing 2 the world,we are exhorted 2 go ye in2 all tha world,,, ,the symboll bein hidden within u ,,in ur heart,is u bein hidden 4 a season,,,ur coat is ur mantle/covering /anointing,, the ball of fire is the holy spirit empowering u,,lighting ur way[feet],,the wind also like in acts ch1,, ,,so as u take ur place these thangs will happen,,a mitey drm indeed,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiepowell75 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 am

One door, I never went into the ministry. By the time I was 18 I had backslid. I'm now married with 5 children. I'm still looking for where the Lord wants to use me in the ministry. I do have a desire to take the Word to the world, but I'm soooooo timid, and scared to talk to people that I'm not able to be used that way at this point in time. I do bus ministry for my church. I go out on Saturdays and knock on doors, inviting people to church. But I'm far from where I should be. I have to push myself to do this on Saturdays, but I think maybe this is training for something bigger. I don't know really.
Thanks dreamster! That seems to ring true in my heart.

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

The thing that came to me when I read your dream was how Elijah was taken from the earth by a whirlwind. Therefore, prophetic call I associated with the world wind.

This is not a Holy Spirit interpretation, I'm just looking at the symbols.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 am

Hello Jamie,
The following is how I see your dream.
This is most definitely not a pizza dream.
I believe this is a call on your life to take God's Word of deliverance to the world. The arrow symbolizes, "God's Word of deliverance" and it is the world who needs that deliverance, therefore the arrow pointing to the earth (the world). The color red (of the arrow) represents the blood of Jesus and it is the blood of Jesus that delivers us.
HE confirmed HE was speaking to you (calling you).
"Then this ball of fire, light and wind started circling me..."
FIRE: GOD the Father. Heb. 12: 29 says, "Our God is a consuming fire".
LIGHT: JESUS the Son. John 8: 12 says, "Jesus...saying...I am the light of the world..."
WIND: The HOLT GHOST. Acts 2: 2, 4 says, "...there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind ... they were all filled with the HOLY GHOST..." FIRE, LIGHT, WIND = EMPOWERING.
Shoes represent preparation: being white (what is Holy-God) represents God will prepare you. Don't let being timid keep you from this call on your life because if you accept this call on your life God says HE will empower you and prepare you for this thing.
Even though the symbol wasn't in English, you still knew (had knowledge) it was you God was speaking to. "I took...and hid..." To hide means to conceal: to keep secret; to put out of sight; to keep anyone from knowing. It's time to quit hiding this call on your life and walk in this calling. God will equip (empower) you, prepare (the white shoes) you.
I would like to give you some advice here. You can lose that timid spirit by getting to know who God truly is and you do that by taking on a very intimate relationship with HIM. Why do you think the disciples were willing to die for HIM? Because they knew HIM in an intimate way; knew HIM up close; knew HIM to be exactly who HE said HE was.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiepowell75 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I really do feel like I know Jesus intimately. I'm in the Word everyday, pray without ceasing, and He talks to me. I've been baptized in the name of Jesus, and Holy Spirit filled. I don't know if you can get any more intimate than that, and if you can, I haven't the slightest idea how. I love your interpretation of my dream. The thought of having a call on my life is both exciting and scary. I don't really know where to start.

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Jamie,

Ask God. It's amazing how He waits for our questions and then how readily He answers.

Love,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down