Owls and other Various dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Owls and other Various dreams

Post by Gods Girl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:03 am

Ok so God has been speaking to me loud and clearly lately via dreams. There are so many of them I don't know where to begin, but I started writing them down so I have a few to share.

1) I have fought with to different women almost to death in 2 dreams, and saw Medusa right after one of them. She was suppose to be in costume at a children's party, but the Spirit of God revealed to me she was in her true from and it was not a costume.

2) I have a lot of dreams about my car. Mostly that it has been stolen, but the last one I had a flat tire on the front passengers side of the car and some man was at my window trying to attack me but my car pulled of suddenly and I was able to get away.

3) I dreamed of baby chickens that I was trying to keep safe in a slide out box that was attached to a wall.

4) Three nights ago I dreamed I was in a house and it was night time and there was a full moon in the sky that was huge and beautiful. Above the door to the house at the left hand corner there was a huge hole that was the entrance to an Owl I was waiting for. There was a branch set up in the living room for this owl. Then a gray one came and then a white one. They didn't make any sounds at all. The gray owl got comfortable and was sitting up against the wall on the branch with his legs crossed, and the white owl was more serious and magestic but beautiful. I did not see them together but separately.

5) Two nights ago I dreamed there was a baby puppy that was sick and dying and everyone wanted to take it and get rid of it, but I wanted to keep it and take care of it because I loved this puppy.

6) Last night I had a dream that there was an infestation of kittens or rats at my grandmothers house and I was disgusted and killed 4 or 5 of them with a quick blow to the head. the rest I tried gathering up to send to animal services.

Ok I know its a lot but I need clarity. I know there is a prophetic gift being stirred up within me and I have been praying for revelation, I have some idea what these dreams are about but would like to hear your revelation as well.

Also does ANYONE know what the number 1111 stands for????? I have been seeing it for over a year and a half now and still don't know its significance.

Kindly Please Respond...

Thanks a God Bless!! ***God's Girl***

Gods Girl

View user profile http://www.GFRC-LLC.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Owls and other Various dreams

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

Peace be with you.
It's good you are here.
Very interesting dreams.Our god is great!
Please if you can,post them one by one,giving them a title.It's easier to help that way.
God bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

Hello God's girl,
These are just my thoghts concerning your #3 and #5 dream.
Baby chickens can represent what is defenseless and innocent.
Puppies can represent what is helpless and need attending to.
I would say you are a person who has a desire to help the helpless and defenseless people.
In truth, God is the One who puts within us a desire such as this which can lead to our calling in HIM.
Again, these are just my thoughts on these 2 dreams.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindalee on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm

These are just my own thoughts. I have not taken test and am not interpreting...just wanted to make a comment. I kept seeing the number 11 during the summer leading up to September 11. I was expecting the birth of a grandchild, so I was all excited, telling my daughter the baby is probably going to be born on August 11. I was so convinced of it, I could see no other reason for seeing the number 11 all the time. My grandaughter was born on August 9 (on my birthday!) A perfect gift and I was so happy...but perplexed at this seeing a number 11 all the time. I would look at a clock and it would be 11:11, or I would dream about 11, so on and so forth. Well, I found out on Sept.11 why I saw 11 all the time a couple of months leading up to that fateful day. For me seeing a number really meant a number. It had great signifigance, although I was confused as to what it meant. So for me a number really was accurate. Maybe your 1111 really means a number, or perhaps it is symbolic for something else, I don't know. But it sure caught my attention when I was reading your post and jogged my memory to recall my own experience with numbers. I do not normally dream about numbers. I was absolutely stunned and horrified on Sept.11 as I stood there in front of TV watching events as they unfolded live. I thought my 11 was for a personal big event not a National big event!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top