Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Getting ready for insurance liscense

Hi everyone,

For the next 3 weeks I will be studying for my state insurance license which is critical for my career. I am in training for a promotion so be praying for my success. I will be on but it will not be like my normal online status. Please feel free to pm me. I will be checking that everyday. God bless and talk to you all soon.

Love in Jesus,

Connie: huggins huggins huggins

Connie, I trully believe you are well able to prepare fruitfully and pass this test with flying colours.

Hey...I'm studyin for my license too Connie. My brother owns an insurance business and he wants me to be licensed so I can help him.

I know how complex the test is because it's A LOT of info, but you have the "mind of Christ". His Word is in you and the Holy Spirit who is your teacher, will help. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Hi Connie - I'm praying for you too and I'm sure you'll pass with no problem!

Hey, we have an insurance crew in the house, I just renewed my license earlier this year...

Thanks for the encouragement. I feel like it is way over my head. Thank goodness we do not go by our feeling but by our faith. I will hold on to what you have reminded me of. My classes are in Life Ins, Securities and Mortgage.

God bless. You guys are awesome!

Connie

Hey everyone,

Let me first say thanks so much for all the prayers and well wishes. This test was done 2 weeks from the pre-licensing class and had 2 parts.... I passed the Life Insurance portion of the exam....thank you Lord....but failed the law portion. I will need to retake the law portion only.....praise the Lord for that. It is a 2.5 hour test and very complex. I do not see this as a failer but as partially done. I will be studying for the next week and will retake the law portion next Friday. Again thanks for the many prays and don't stop.......I am counting on all of them.

God bless and talk to you all soon,

Dove happy dance

Cholette,

Thanks girl! I don't have it but God does! I know all will go well. I will be scheduling the 2nd portion for next week. My prelimary tests came back at 80% so I am hoping for a pass. Thanks for all the prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Cholette,

Thanks girl! I don't have it but God does! I know all will go well. I will be scheduling the 2nd portion for next week. My prelimary tests came back at 80% so I am hoping for a pass. Thanks for all the prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

It's feels like you are moving step by step, good job, Connie happy dance :clap2: you go girl!

Nope sure didn't. I was pretty discouraged but then I thought nothing ventured nothing gained....If at first you don't succeed try try again.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Amen!

My mom took a state board seven times. She was determined that she would pass eventually, and she did!

You are probably just going to have to perservere so that someday you'll have a testimony to share for someone who really needs some encouagement.

My old pastor once said about a severe trial she was going through, Do you really want a pastor who's never been through anything?

Love,
Mia