hiding my children in the closet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hiding my children in the closet

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 pm

There was a man on his way to where we were. I dont know if he was coming to talk to my husband or if my husband was just going to be there to intercept his arrival. I didn't see the man, but I knew that I needed to get the kids to place they would not be seen. I felt like they were in danger if this man saw them. So I hid them in a closet. The closet had a low shelf on the side that almost looked like a bench. I was trying to hide them in a way that they would be comfortable. I remember trying to lay my son underneath the shelf because he's smaller and could be comfortable laying down. And I wanted to have my daughter to lay on top of the shelf. I was trying to look for something to cover them but there were only a few white jackets hanging up (kind of looked like chef jackets) and there was what looked like a clear plastic shower lining hanging in there. I was a little frustrated because it wasn't enough to hide them. I was trying to get them to be quiet and they would not stop talking. I was trying to move the jackets and the plastic lining around to see if I cover them up, but it wasn't enough and the lining was clear and obviously didnt help. Between the clear shower lining thingy and the few white jackets, and the fact that they would not be quiet I was very flustered and upset and in fear of them being found. I was so emotional and I got upset with them, I was so upset that they began crying.

???

after this dream I had another dream that same night that I posted earlier..."a field of crops and closet with ants"

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hiding my children in the closet

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:28 pm

ugh,,hmmm ur bein a mommi,,wantg 2 protect ur kids,,do u kno of any thing/person irl that kood represent tha man??,,wat ur tryin 2 do is ''cover them'',,ur doin the best u can but feel its not enuff, u sound stressed in the drm,, ,,wat r ur concerns 4 them irl??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:01 pm

dreamster wrote: ugh,,hmmm ur bein a mommi,,wantg 2 protect ur kids,,do u kno of any thing/person irl that kood represent tha man??,,wat ur tryin 2 do is ''cover them'',,ur doin the best u can but feel its not enuff, u sound stressed in the drm,, ,,wat r ur concerns 4 them irl??

thanks for responding D!!
I have a lot of concerns for them...of course. There are current situations that I need to pray about. I'll have to pray about that man in the dream...not sure what he represents.

But in the dream I upset them...especially my son, he was crying a lot because I was so mad at him since he was the one mostly talking.
Funny thing I just thought of...he's like that IRL. He's a handful and he demands a lot of explanation when being told what to do. He doesn't just do it without asking. yeah, he's a stinker!

But I dont like that I got out of hand and upset my kids.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:13 pm

ok,,um i think this is a fore warnin drm,,the ''man'' is on a intercept course wiv ur family,hmm enuff 2 upset u badd, ,,,r they getting involved in anythang new in the lives??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

dreamster wrote: ok,,um i think this is a fore warnin drm,,the ''man'' is on a intercept course wiv ur family,hmm enuff 2 upset u badd, ,,,r they getting involved in anythang new in the lives??

I thought that too....a warning.

Nothing new coming up besides school...starts in two weeks.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

um ok,hmmm oh well,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am

Yes, I'm praying!

I'm wondering if the focus of this dream is ME? I am always in protection mode with my kids.

I have had dreams that were messages from God putting me in check. I really feel this dream to be a message but I dont understand the whole closet, white coats and plastic curtain thing.

I could use some spiritual insight, God Bless!!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 pm

coats = covering,,mommis santify ther familys,, ,,,the closet is an interestin symboll,,ur wanting 2 hide ur kids,,an urself,,is ther a deep seated fear that u may hav,,cos it seems the drms mostly about ur reaction 2 the situ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamiepowell75 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 pm

This is the very first time I've ever tried this, so I could be totally off. But this is what I think may be going on. The first thing that came to me was "covering". Maybe the white jackets represent good intentions and your limited ability to protect (or cover) your kids. Maybe "covering" them in prayer is your best weapon. The clear curtain may represent exposure to some sort of an enemy (the dangerous man in your dream). Maybe God wants you to "cover" your children in prayer rather than relying on white jackets (your own abilities). You may need to ask God what specific enemy is approaching them right now so you can pray against it, and maybe ask him to "hide" them from the enemy so they'll no longer be exposed.
Hope this helps. GOD BLESS you and your children.

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 am

dreamster wrote:coats = covering,,mommis santify ther familys,, ,,,the closet is an interestin symboll,,ur wanting 2 hide ur kids,,an urself,,is ther a deep seated fear that u may hav,,cos it seems the drms mostly about ur reaction 2 the situ,,

I agree!! I believe it is about my reaction. I'll work on it

Did you see the dream I had right after this one? I bumped it up because it was heading to the bottom of the page with few views.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am

jamiepowell75 wrote:This is the very first time I've ever tried this, so I could be totally off. But this is what I think may be going on. The first thing that came to me was "covering". Maybe the white jackets represent good intentions and your limited ability to protect (or cover) your kids. Maybe "covering" them in prayer is your best weapon. The clear curtain may represent exposure to some sort of an enemy (the dangerous man in your dream). Maybe God wants you to "cover" your children in prayer rather than relying on white jackets (your own abilities). You may need to ask God what specific enemy is approaching them right now so you can pray against it, and maybe ask him to "hide" them from the enemy so they'll no longer be exposed.
Hope this helps. GOD BLESS you and your children.

Thank you jamiepowell75, you have pointed me in the right direction as well. I really like what you said about the white jackets representing good intentions.
I am VERY protective over them but I need to trust God more and cover them with lots of prayers. thats all we can do.
God Bless you!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

try not 2 get ur wings in a flap,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am