Baby Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Face

Post by mrswilliams on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time out to read this post and interpert....I pray blessings upon each and every one of you.:)

My husband and I was walking in a grocery store when I saw this Young Man(20-24) holding this toddler/male in his arms and they both had on matching Baby pajamas. They were pink in color with a little bit of white in between as well. I said to my husband they are soooo cute honey look at them so I went to talk to them and the Young Man put the toddler down and he went walking out of the front door of the grocery store and the Young Man said oh he's just going to the car. I didn't think nothing of it but, normally a toddler would not be walking on his/her own outside. So I just kept telling the Young Man how cute he was because even though his build made him to be between 20-24 his face looked like a baby face. He began to say thankyou and he dropped his keys on the floor and said he had to go so I picked up the keys and recognized the #9 on them and he just smiled at me as I gave them back to him. Then we walked away my husband got Jealous in the dream because apparently he couldn't see the baby face like I could and he thought I was just flirting with a Grown

Also I just realized they both had on Pink and they weren't

Last edited by lisaswilliams25 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top