future husband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

future husband?

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am

i've been praying about my future husband and for God to give me hints on who he is so that i don't waste time with others before i meet the right one. i usually dream symbolicaly so i don't know if these two dreams are literal...

1. i dreamt that i saw a tree with flowers on one side and the other side was empty. on the empty side i saw a mean character from a series i like and on the side with flowers i saw a couple from the same series and i identify myself with the female character. then in another dream the same night i interpreted myself that that dream meant i would find "the one" in university.

2. i saw a scottish actor dressed in period clothes and playing the lute. he was in my hometown and we were looking at historical sights. i then interpreted in another dream the same night that i would end up with a peasant boy.

ive only ever interpreted my dream in another dream once, and this was regarding the end times. could this mean something?

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: future husband?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 am

Unfailing love,

unfailing_love wrote:i've been praying about my future husband and for God to give me hints on who he is so that i don't waste time with others before i meet the right one. i usually dream symbolicaly so i don't know if these two dreams are literal...

1. i dreamt that i saw a tree with flowers on one side and the other side was empty. on the empty side i saw a mean character from a series i like and on the side with flowers i saw a couple from the same series and i identify myself with the female character. then in another dream the same night i interpreted myself that that dream meant i would find "the one" in university.

2. i saw a scottish actor dressed in period clothes and playing the lute. he was in my hometown and we were looking at historical sights. i then interpreted in another dream the same night that i would end up with a peasant boy.

ive only ever interpreted my dream in another dream once, and this was regarding the end times. could this mean something?

The first thing that came to mind for me when I read I saw a tree with flowers on one side and on the other side was empty was that the person you meet that you think may be this person will not be who he appears to be. He will be one thing on the outside but on the inside he will not be. Am I making any sense here. Maybe the Lord is showing you to be careful while you are looking to find the one he sends not whom it seems like is the right guy. For example my husband is someone I did not want to date period. But there is no doubt the Lord sent him.

Hope this helps and like I said these are my thoughts not an interpetation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

ohh, ok thanks for your thoughts. i'll be keeping a careful eye out :)

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 am

For example my husband is someone I did not want to date period. But there is no doubt the Lord sent him.

Connie, this comment made me chuckle a little. Only because I understand. My husband was not someone I wanted to be with either.
I was engaged to someone and it didn't work out... he broke my heart and stomped all over it. Toward the end of that relationship I had a few dreams about my life and being married, but with another man. At the time of the dreams I didn't know who the man in my dreams was. I had those dreams repeatedly and didn't pay attention and my life fell apart.
When I met my husband....I was so over men and dating period. He was after me and I wanted nothing to do with him
But here we are almost 12 years later. I feel like my husband literally fell out of the sky. God plopped him right in my path. The least person I expected to be with but since then God has confirmed this man I'm with to be the person I spend the rest of my life with.

But I agree with Connie. God is showing you something...pay attention, dont do what I did.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 am

oh my goodness i'm getting worried now lol i dont want to mess this up!! thanks for your advice guys! God bless xx

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 am

Unfailing,

Don't get nervous.....LOL....just trust the Lord! See my signature verse.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 am

sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.

I should add that I was not saved at the time of the failed relationship and I was not looking for God's direction. I was living in flesh and making decisions on my own!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Yes trust in the Lord!! That's all that is needed.

I remember when my girlfriend was telling me the story about her and her husband. When they first met she did not like him, he was a thorn in her side, he was so annoying to her. So, could you imagine how confuse I was when she called me to tell me they were getting married. She said God completely turned her heart. I don't think He does this for everyone. Don't be anxious, just rest in Him. He will show you the right path...your furture husband can not get away

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Oh my theres a really annoying guy saying that he thinks i'm the one for him because he asked God to show him in a dream if i was the one for him and then he dreamt that night that he saw me next to a fountain throwing water at him...( to be honest i think his dream was totally biased from his side and doesnt mean anything except his desires coming through) But i know hes not the one... i mean there has to be some attraction right? and we used to be really good friends so i know him very well and i still don't feel anything( and i don't want to)... lol anyway the point is i wish God would give me more clues so i know what to look out for... so far i'm waiting for a peasant boy when i go to university ( unless thats symbolic)

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 pm

I know, I have had guys approach me or pursue me in some way, the ones I want nothing to do with but I try to keep an open mind b/c God works in mysterious mysterious ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top