Strangled the Strangler

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangled the Strangler

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I only remember this part: that I wrapped something around the python's throat and strangled the huge python.

The only thing that stood out was the size of the snake it was about half a foot in diameter, and that I was p.o.ed and was strangling the poop out of it. I doubt it survived

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangled the Strangler

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am

good werk soldier as u wer,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

D, you funny

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

I think it means you're going to handle a major upcoming problem with the same intensity and determination as you did in the dream and it will get resolved...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 am

thats encouraging HF!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

um im wiv lurdys hmm u r well able,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 pm

I totally agree Wings, Very encouraging!!

Thank you for helping me with this guys I've been going through the old struggles I have when my husband is home normally. I've been finding myself becoming discouraged a lot. Also, I'm still not good in crowds of people, very impatient with slow movers... The difference this time is that I've kept mindful of the wrong actions/reactions I've had since he's been home with him and the strangers. It's something that usually makes me give up on trying to be a christian, the difference this time is that I've been reminding myself that I can do NOTHING through myself. I've discovered that I haven't completely forgiven my husband or my mother in law because my husband still does the same exact twisted games that she does and I've called him out on it. Also, what is really hard is that I am continually having to ask God to forgive me and I become worried that I've left things out. I'm not giving up this time as easily as I have before. It's really hard for me to talk to God when my husband is around! I tend to talk out loud to Him a lot esp. when He does something and I like to tell Him thank you. I don't have freedom when my husband is home. Even if he's not in the room I don't talk to God as much, and don't even think about it. My husband has me thinking about the cares of the world and fleshly stuff, so it's like I go into auto mode which is really hard for me to come out of.
I can say that some things with my husband have become a little easier
and I was reminded today on a christian radio show that men need to be
respected by their wives. That is, they need to feel trusted and
believed in, for their wives to be proud of them. I am proud of him and
do respect him, but my actions don't show that I respect him. It's
becoming easier for me to show my respect to him in the way that he
needs and I'm mindful of it for the most part.
I know that God has been speaking to me rather softly about what I said previously about me not doing anything OF myself but He will do it through and for me and also that He is bringing myself to my awareness, all my tendencies and weakness towards reacting instead of being proactive. I'm extremely reactive as having had grown up a victim. I also find myself automatically turning off my "Jiminey Cricket" when I go into auto mode when my husband is here. He makes it hard for me to not say bad things about disagreeable people. I've had to hold myself back physically from calling women that I don't like (on tv or anywhere) a nasty word.
I'm not sure exactly what the strangler/snake represents. I looked up strangle/d and I feel like the definition, like something is trying to strangle my relationship with God. Do ya'll agree with this?

Lurdys, when I was reading your reply, your key verse caught my eye and it came to life for me, literally speaking itself to me.

Also, another difference is that I know God will conquer this for me as well

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 am

Praise God!

Yes, thank Him for His goodness and His faithfulness!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 am

Lurdys, do you have any insight into what it is that is doing this and how it is going about it? I need a revelatory finger pointed, and an "A-Hah, that's what's going on"

Thank you Lurdys!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 pm

i was thinkin about this latar,,an the scrip we wreastle not against flesh an blood but principalitys/powas,,,, but u r well able 2 subdue this thang, pythons crush ther prey,,r u being squeezed at all,??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 pm

I do feel like something is coming at me on all sides, the old stuff that sent me into deep depression, made me feel helpless and hopeless. Most of it is stuff I don't have to deal with as much when my husband isn't home. I am a huge failure most of the time. I need to see what the tactics are and where they are coming from. I need a clear picture, plan of attack. I need to hit the core. Until then, trying to keep from doing the surface actions is only temporary bandaging a hemorrhage, it's futile and pointless.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm

ugh,,hmmmm well i see this is u overcoming this ''big'' serpant thats kept u bound at tmes,,squeezin life outta u an makin u feel powaless,,hmmm sounds like an assignment 2 keep u down in many ways,,time 2 release the warrior that u r in christ,,ur giant awaits u,,this is ur jerico,, time 2 h/ft. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Thank you Father and Thank you D!!

I had a feeling a few days ago that i need to do some fasting for this after my husband leaves.

Indeed, keeps me down in many ways. Let us ask Yah to show us what is behind the assignment.
I ask Yah to give us revelation, wisdom, insight, and vision of this serpent and it's assignment.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

hmmm is it a family issue?? ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 pm

No, it's not just a family issue, it's a stranger issue as well.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

um i was meaning if ther was a family history,,of depression,,um pm me ,,ther r usualy triggers that seem 2 set negative things in motion,ugh,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am

Yeah, I believe there is on both sides. More so with my dad and his sisters than my mom's side and his mom (when his mom and one of his sisters was still alive). My mom has been depressed a lot when I was growing up.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 am

lola21st wrote:I think it means you're going to handle a major upcoming problem with the same intensity and determination as you did in the dream and it will get resolved...

Absolutely.

When a coming problem attacks be assured that you can handle it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi HF -

I typed a response last night but lost it... bandaid ...I was so upset, I went to bed so my apologies...

I think you described part of the source here:

I've discovered that I haven't completely forgiven my husband or my mother in law because my husband still does the same exact twisted games that she does and I've called him out on it.

It's really hard for me to talk to God when my husband is around! I tend to talk out loud to Him a lot esp. when He does something and I like to tell Him thank you. I don't have freedom when my husband is home. Even if he's not in the room I don't talk to God as much, and don't even think about it. My husband has me thinking about the cares of the world and fleshly stuff, so it's like I go into auto mode which is really hard for me to come out of.

When I’m so busy with the day to day and am not praying as much and reading the Bible, I feel disconnected and out of sorts. I become more critical, more cynical, more judgmental…basically, I start living in the flesh, not in the spirit. It’s likely that this is what’s happening to you too – the more (fill in the blank) may be different, but the bottom line is that you’re no longer filled with the fruits of the Spirit because you’re no longer operating in the Spirit. This disconnect causes pressure and the longer it’s not addressed, the more you feel suffocated, like the snake squeezing the life out of you.

But be encouraged, the dream showed you that you overcome this. Are there different ways in which you can worship and be in fellowship with God when your husband is home? Maybe go for walks alone so that you can have one on one time with the Lord, listen to your praise music while you’re on the computer (even if you have to use earphones/headphones), go to a coffeeshop and bring your Bible, take your son to McDonald’s and let him play in the playland area while you read a Psalm (or take him to where ever he can play while you have some downtime), take a nap (but pray yourself to sleep), etc.? Ask the Lord to show you other ways as well. And while you’re used to talking out loud, it’s ok if you talk under your breath or in your head, you’re still fellowshipping and that’s what is key. Pray for your husband and ask the Lord to show you how to live peacefully while he is home. And keep praying for a forgiving, patient heart. flower flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

ohh mi,,,well it stops wiv u swty, ,,the anointing breaks every yoke we will see u go from to,, an in the lord,, depression must to D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I LOVE your suggestions Lola!!! I feel peace in what you said I will do that and I will keep praying for a forgiving and patient heart, I do want that so much (my flesh doesn't)!!!

AMEN D!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

yep some say it wiv flowas but i prefer econs,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm