reoccuring dream in big house with many rooms

Go down

reoccuring dream in big house with many rooms

Post by jeanniekess on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

I have had a reoccuring dream over many years of being in different houses and they are always homes that are old and abandoned. They are usually clean homes. The dreams started out where I was going through them it is always evening. I would go into a room and I am eager to see what is inside the room. When I try to turn on the light in the room, the light will not turn on and I am frustrated because I can't see what is there. This happens with each room.
As I have gotten older this dream has changed. I now am either at another persons house and I am doing this or I have just moved into the home myself and I feel very excited and once it starts to get dark I start worrying because the house is to huge and I realize that none of the doors are locked and the windows and I am running through the house trying to lock everything up and I always forget that there is one door in the back I forget to lock and I panic.

One note I want to mention. When I was a small child of 2, my mother said we lived in a home that we rented and there was a long green hallway with many doors all the way down it. I was very freightened of this hallway for some reason. She said sometimes I would stand at the beginning of it and scream. she even took me down the hallway to show me that their was nothing down there. However I was still afraid of that hallway.

Do you think this is connected to these dreams I've had or something else.
Jeannie K.

jeanniekess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccuring dream in big house with many rooms

Post by lola21st on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 am

do you or have you ever struggled with depression? (or any other type of spiritual struggle that might require deliverance?)

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more)
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

spiritual struggle

Post by jeanniekess on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

lola21st wrote:do you or have you ever struggled with depression? (or any other type of spiritual struggle that might require deliverance?)

Yes I did at one time, can you pray that I would be completely delivered from worry and anxiety that is not normal. I have slow thinking and problems with memory. When I get a good nights sleep that is uninterrupted and a deep sleep I can think better and I am not tired. Please pray that my doctor can diagnose me correctly and find out what it is I need.
I actually years ago had several pastors pray over me and annoint me with oil. I know God delivered me then but now I think the evil one is trying to get at me again. I need to know how to battle him so he doesn't get his way.
Thanks for your input and perspective,
Jeannie

jeanniekess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccuring dream in big house with many rooms

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum