A field of crops and a closet with ants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A field of crops and a closet with ants

Post by Angelwings on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:25 pm

There was a large open field and it was a place where my family and I lived. The field was green and one part of it had veggies. This part of the field belonged to my aunt and uncle. The family gathered together outside by the field to eat. My aunt, uncle, cousins, my mother, brother and husband were there with me. We gathered around a table that had all the fresh veggies set out for us....mostly green veggies. I made a comment to my brother on how beautiful the veggies garden looked, and I said I wanted to grow my own garden on my side of the field but I wanted to grow herbs and spices.

Someone asked for something ( I can't remember what it was) so I went looking for it in my closet. The closet was neat and organized with clothes on one shelf and food on the other shelves....fruit and veggies. As I was searching I was trying not to mess anything up. There were two pairs of pants that I had to re-fold but I couldn't get them as neatly folded as I found them. (these were my husbands pants) I came across a large grey t-shirt that was not folded. It was laid out flat at the bottom of the pile of clothes. (also my husbands) I thought to myself "He must have done that so it wouldn't have any creases". So I took the t-shirt out and placed it to the side with the intention to hang it up on a hanger for him. My mother was somewhere close by. I can't remember what she was doing but I think she was cleaning or straightening up also ( I cant remember that part)

I made sure I left everything in the closet in order, straightened it up a little. I then noticed on the back wall toward the bottom of the closet tiny little spots moving. As I leaned close I realized they were tiny little ants. They were just below the first shelf on the back wall, they were so small you can hardly see them. I yelled out to my mother that the ants were there and I believe she told me to get rid of them. I got a bottle of Raid and sprayed them and the base board. I remember thinking that I only needed to spray the bottom of the wall and the base board because I didn't want to get any spray on the food. I figured by spraying the base board it would stop more ants from going up the wall and the rest would eventually die from the spray.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A field of crops and a closet with ants

Post by Lindalee on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:58 pm

I have not taken the accuracy test, and I cant figure out my own dreams much less try to figure out someone elses. But as I read your dream an imediate thought flashed through my mind and I wanted to say something. I remember vaugely some story I heard about some big old tree, maybe an oak tree? And it lived through big storms and all sorts of horrible things that should have taken it down. But it stood tall and survived. But in the end what took it down was something very, very tiny. Little beetles. Little beetles VS mighty oak. I guess the beetles ate it slowly and overcame the tree in the story. Someone on this website probably knows the name of the story and author. I just can't remember it. It's probably a fable, I used to have a book of Aesops Fables when I was a kid. Maybe the story came from there? Anyway, not sure how that thought is related to your dream, but I must say I got suddenly inspired by your dream for my own life. I might have some big things conquered in my own life, but maybe I need to pay more attention to small things that I thought didn't matter. Thank you for sharing your dream. I am sorry I can't interpet the meaning it has for you, but by posting your dream here, you made me stop and think about what I need to do in my own life. I need to pay attention to small things that I have been neglecting and perhaps I will experience an even closer walk with the Lord. Thank you for sharing.
Lindalee

Lindalee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm

I might have some big things conquered in my own life, but maybe I need to pay more attention to small things that I thought didn't matter. Thank you for sharing your dream. I am sorry I can't interpet the meaning it has for you, but by posting your dream here, you made me stop and think about what I need to do in my own life. I need to pay attention to small things that I have been neglecting and perhaps I will experience an even closer walk with the Lord. Thank you for sharing.

Your welcome Lindalee, God Bless you
Your right, it is encouraging to know that I noticed those little ants and I got rid of them. Thanks for pointing that out.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

bump

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content