leave for a performance it was snowing outside and she wanted to leave
before the weather became worse. I observed the tours some more and
then woke up!

shajoyner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Change Dream

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 am

wow It seemed like you had a real out of body experience. Perhaps there is something very important you needed to see in that dream and that is why you had an outer body experience. Perhaps you might be dreaming about a real snow storm that will happen in the future. :snow: :freezing:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Change Dream

Post by shajoyner on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks for your response I do believe it was an outer body experience. I just need to understand the significance around it. I think it maybe connected to my purpose. I keep piece dreaming I need to have God reveal the whole of it.

shajoyner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:23 pm

It couldve been an out of body experience but I wonder if IRL you desire to "go to new heights" and do different things (ie: moving forward, changing lanes, etc) but the thought of doing it "without your son" or just thinking about change discourages you in some way (ie: blockades, snow, etc), and you "come back down to reality" and things seem to "slow down" or become "dead" all over again? I wonder if there are barriers that are in place trying to keep you from "going the way you want to go" or be successful?

Whenever I dream of school, it lets me know that God is putting me back in a place of "discovery" and learning. Like he wants to "show me some things, "learn some things" before I go to the next level. Whenever you think you're ready to move on to something new, most often times you're not. Its when you get comfortable in the place that you're in (ie: feel like you don't need to learn anymore because you've learned all you can in that subject and you want to stay there) is when you're truly ready to move on right? Think about it: How did you know you were ready to move on from Elementary school to middle school--you learned all of the basics and everything that you needed to know inorder to prepare yourself for middle school. I don't know about you, but I knew the fifth grade like the back of my hand (I didn't want to leave my teachers or my friends that I was comfortable with, but I knew that the day would come that I would eventually have to grow up and change and move on). I wonder if God is taking both you and your son through that "change/learning" experience? Could God be having you go another way besides your original plan? has anyone talked to your son about being involved in the ministry in some way?
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shajoyner on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Thank you Desiree your words broght tears to my eyes. This year I returned to college it is my last year and my son's of high school. I have been anxious for him and concerned about passing a difficult course so I can graduate next year. I will sincerely pray about the things you said. Also in my singleness again I don't want to be here. But I know its God;s desire right now not mine.

shajoyner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:37 pm

Well, God does know best and I am so happy that what I said spoke to you in a way that only God can speak! Take this time to see what God desires for you to do why you're at that place of singleness! Know that God loves you more than anyone and nothing he does is by mistake or coincidence!! Be blessed sis and you're always welcome
desiree
p.s. Read Psalm 45--it will bless your spirit! smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top