dream within a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream within a dream

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 pm

The other night, some days ago I was dreaming and I knew the dream I had was a dream within a dream. I was attempting to get to this other side of this forest where I would have to cross a small lake. And on the other side of this lake was a teacher friend of mine I was going to see. But I had to go through this very dense forest. It was very thick. I was walking through on this path but the path was like a dead end. Yet also at the same time, while I was dreaming I knew of this place where I used to go swimming a a young teenager with my brother. I knew that this place was also a dream I had some years ago. And it seemed like I was dreaming about a dream. I was also conscious of going on a path to see this teacher and yet, I could see the place in my mind where I was going yet I also knew of this place of water where people went swimming and I dreamed of this place also. Both dreams were going on at the same time yet, it gave me such a feeling of familiarity, the second dream did, like it was a memory a real one and not a dream. But like I said I had to go through this forest to get to the other side where I had to cross like this small lake.

This dream was very interesting to me because the part where I remembered swimming at a place when I was younger, was not true but was a dream and I knew it. I could also see in my dream, even though I was on my way to through the forest, I could see in my mind the small lake although hidden by trees. I only had in front of me the forest and a path that I had to walk through. It sounds quite confusing I know but there is something there that I cannot put my finger on that is very familiar to me. I have no idea what it is, but it seems like this dream is like digging for treasure or gold.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream within a dream

Post by ditte3 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi
Peace be with you
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.These are my first thoughts.
It seems really that it's a path you have to take,which you know where it should end.It seems like a walk of faith.Like when we have faith,we see it in our inside,we know it is real,even if the present we don't see it in thid world (I don't know if I make sense).
So maybe sometimes you are uncertain (you said the path seems to be a dead end),yet you walk further in faith.Because you maybe remember that we don't see at what is in front of our eyes,but what is invisible.
Life maybe hard,but we walk in faith and the Lord waits for us in the end of our ways.
Please make sure you ask the Lord about it.If it's not what he tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:51 am

good points d3,maybe the drm wivin the drm represents past memories,,again the process of goin thru appears,,being on the path dreamin,,the lake is the destination,,but u go thru the forrest,thers a key in ther 4 u, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 am

ditt3: I think I know what you are saying or understand, because I felt like I could see the place where I was going to go in my mind and I saw the destination in my dream literally, but getting there was difficult because I had to go through or walk through the forest on this path. And at one point, like I said, it was a dead end path. The other part of the dream where I went swimming as a kid was kind of strange because it was like I was dreaming about a dream yet I could not say it was a dream or reality yet I know of no place literally.

dreamster: interesting that you wrote that there is a key for me. i wonder where the key is.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:57 pm

i think the key is goin thru tha forest 2 get 2 the lake,,u cant go around,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 am

going through the forest to get to the lake...i wonder if the teacher could represent God or the holy spirit, since the teacher in the dream was actually a teacher i met while a freshman in college. she was a psychology teacher and she befriended me at a time when i really needed someone. she also counseled me and opened her home to me.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:42 am

Let me just confirm that. I would have to say that it is the Holy Spirit as the teacher. Sometimes the Lord does not want us to go around but through a situation. He will bring us through it not around it. Hope that helps.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:14 pm

i also feel thata drm wiv iv a drm is like double the intensity,,more concentrated,,take partikula arttention to,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top