Dream of Myles Munro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Myles Munro

Post by newleaf on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 pm

I was at a table with my mom, my neighbor and others at a restaurant when Myles Munro walks by I introduce him as an evangleist on tv he shushes me and puts his hand on my college book. he asks me how school is going its hard I say keep at it he says

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Myles Munro

Post by king Rex on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:45 am

Never taken the test, but this seems straigh forward if you are in college and things seem difficult right now, don't give up, you are in the right place, if you are not in college then you may be in the school of life and is tough for you, i will suggest you keep going and learn what the LORD maybe teaching you now.
May the good LORD show you HIS Favor and may you continue to be in HIS will and purpose concerning your life. GOD Bless You !

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 am

thank you God bless you!
I

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:50 am

I absolutely Love Myles Munroe!
I believe he is a true man of God! He also brings much deep revelation concerning some basic topics that sometimes made me go, "hmmm, I never thought about that before!"

I wonder if GOd is about to show you some things in your life (not necessarily a literal thing but maybe spiritually) that will make you say the same thing, "hmm, I never though of that before?" Munroe is a pastor and counselor? and that is what God is for us. Maybe he will reveal himself to you in the upcoming days about school, life, relationships, etc and He wants you to pay attention and listen to Him?

I have to say, college is hard but God can stick with you through the end. He promises in his word that he is with us always. When we go through the fire we wont get burned and when we go through the floods we wont drown (Isaiah 43:2). God will protect us and show us the way if we only acknowledge him (Proverbs 3:6).

Be blessed and pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top