Lebron James

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lebron James

Post by mrswilliams on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 pm

I had this dream this week as well and it's only Thursday I know..lol

I was at a Elementary School House in the Gym or a Class room of some sort and Lebron James was the Celebrity that came to sign autographs and just do some charity things at the school. Well he was wearing Dark Sunglasses in the room and he was sitting in the back with a sharpie in is hand but, he was writing Graffiti like script on the walls. The Principle of the school came up to me and asked me to go and talk to him because they would throw him out if he didn't stop writing on the wall. So I said okay I'll go and talk to him and when I did I told him how he couldn't do that because this was a school for children and he was just looking at me. He had a group of people around him and one of them asked me if I saw the bomb in that right side of the room when I walked in and I laughed and said no. There isn't any bomb so I turned to walk back to the glass door and out of the corner of my eye I saw the bomb so I began to scream for everyone to get out and run because the bomb was about to explode. The bomb was one of those cartoon bombs on television it was round and just had 1 string at the top and by the time I touched the door the Bomb exploded. It threw me outside on the lawn and I found myself on the ground low crawling and looking at all of the children around me that were hurt on the ground. I wasn't hurt but, the children around me where and then I woke up

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lebron James

Post by ditte3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
My first thoughts.
You said the bomb was like in a cartoon.
Maybe it may mean some kind of danger,which may cause great damage,yet it is not taken seriously enough.
Please pray and ask the Lord about it.If it's not what he tells you,please toss it.
I'm going to pray about your dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top