Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

Post by fots on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am

I had a dream a couple days back about my bottom row teeth falling out.
All I remember is that I was in an old house which seemed to be mines...and I began wiggling one of my bottom middle
tooths and I noticed it was loose. I got worried and then I wiggled another one and noticed that tooth was loose. I thought to myself oh no, I don't have dental insurance so I can't go to the dentist. I ran to a mirror and saw that the first tooth I wiggled fell out...Then I wiggled another bottom tooth and it came out...but when I pulled it out it was HUGE...abnormally sized tooth that couldn't possibly fit in my mouth to begin with....When I looked in the mirror my entire bottom role of teeth were gone...I started saying to myself, Oh No...I can't interview for jobs now...But I was speaking funny because I didn't have bottom teeth...I remember i kept trying to speak but I couldn't...At that point I believe it was my mother and sister who came up to me to either help me or console me....During the entire dream I never cried but I was worried...

I want to add that currently in my real life I am going through it financially: Car repossessed, unemployed and am sufferring mentally behind this...

Can someone tell me what this dream indicates: is this just my subconscious showing me what I feel or is this something that can possibly be approaching in the future.

God Bless You all!

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

um i doubt that its literal,,more like a reflection of ur current situation,, ,, which is sad news,,i feel bottom teeth represent ur foundations,,um ur family supportin u kood be ppl frm this site or church family,, ,,,um many r tha trials of the righteous but the lord delivers them outta them all, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I agree with D here. The Lord does deliver us out of every situation. Ask D. The Lord has been there many times for D as well.

Hang in and believe!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

funni big sis,,yeah i been on the dark side of tha moon many tmes ,,an on the brink of no return,, ,im ther rite now,, ,,mi arm of flesh is powaless 2 save me, ,,i feel like one those furnace boys again,,''shadracster'',, i guess if i dont succeed,,i;ll fry,,fry again,, ,,,it feels like ''D day'',,

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

It is D day and the Lord is the Deliverer. Believe it and receive it.

Love In Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank YOU!

Post by fots on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you ladies for your responses. God bless you both.

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:43 pm

not D..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content