Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

Go down

Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

Post by fots on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:59 am

I had a dream a couple days back about my bottom row teeth falling out.
All I remember is that I was in an old house which seemed to be mines...and I began wiggling one of my bottom middle
tooths and I noticed it was loose. I got worried and then I wiggled another one and noticed that tooth was loose. I thought to myself oh no, I don't have dental insurance so I can't go to the dentist. I ran to a mirror and saw that the first tooth I wiggled fell out...Then I wiggled another bottom tooth and it came out...but when I pulled it out it was HUGE...abnormally sized tooth that couldn't possibly fit in my mouth to begin with....When I looked in the mirror my entire bottom role of teeth were gone...I started saying to myself, Oh No...I can't interview for jobs now...But I was speaking funny because I didn't have bottom teeth...I remember i kept trying to speak but I couldn't...At that point I believe it was my mother and sister who came up to me to either help me or console me....During the entire dream I never cried but I was worried...

I want to add that currently in my real life I am going through it financially: Car repossessed, unemployed and am sufferring mentally behind this...

Can someone tell me what this dream indicates: is this just my subconscious showing me what I feel or is this something that can possibly be approaching in the future.

God Bless You all!

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my bottom teeth falling out

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

um i doubt that its literal,,more like a reflection of ur current situation,, ,, which is sad news,,i feel bottom teeth represent ur foundations,,um ur family supportin u kood be ppl frm this site or church family,, ,,,um many r tha trials of the righteous but the lord delivers them outta them all, D
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I agree with D here. The Lord does deliver us out of every situation. Ask D. The Lord has been there many times for D as well.

Hang in and believe!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

funni big sis,,yeah i been on the dark side of tha moon many tmes ,,an on the brink of no return,, ,im ther rite now,, ,,mi arm of flesh is powaless 2 save me, ,,i feel like one those furnace boys again,,''shadracster'',, i guess if i dont succeed,,i;ll fry,,fry again,, ,,,it feels like ''D day'',,

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

It is D day and the Lord is the Deliverer. Believe it and receive it.

Love In Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank YOU!

Post by fots on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Thank you ladies for your responses. God bless you both.

fots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:43 pm

not D..
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content