Six White Tornadoes & One Black Tornado with a Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Six White Tornadoes & One Black Tornado with a Face

Post by jdarby2010 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 am

Greetings All: I had this dream this morning: I was at an apartment complex, not sure whose apartment it was, and I was outside and then six white tornadoes fell from the sky and they were twirling and spinning side by side, the white torandoes were not moving or causing destruction from what I could see and then all of a sudden a huge black tornado fell from the sky causing destruction and reaping havoc and then it changed to an image of a face (I seen its huge face, it had two horns, looked like a monster) then the black tornado developed arms and it was chasing me and trying to grab me, and I ran into an apartment and hid in the closet so the black tornado couldn't grab me. The tornado never grabbed me and the dream ended.

In my personal life, I'm going through some hard things right now, I'm in a storm, but I'm standing on God's Word and believing He will bring me out. Please pray for me!! Any thoughts or interpretation would be helpful. God Bless You Much! jdarby

jdarby2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Six White Tornadoes & One Black Tornado with a Face

Post by mrswilliams on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi Jdarby,

Okay I'm not an expert all I can do is share my lesson with you. About 8 months ago I was going through a rough patch in my marriage. I kept praying and fasting but, I wasn't really focusing on God I was focusing on God stopping the Storm instead of allowing him to sooth me and work out the situation in his timing. Well one night I had a dream about a Tornado and I was running from the Tornado and trying to save everyone from it as well. My mother was in the dream and when I tried to get her to run as well she basically stood and said no I need to learn how to have faith and get Jesus. I told her Mom I do have Jesus and she said no you really Need him. The funny part was I was running from the Tornado but, it wasn't moving it was just standing there and twirling and the Tornado was white. When I awoke I wrote the dream down and it wasn't until the next day in the afternoon that I really understood what God was saying. In my enterpretation it seems that the white Tornados are the mild situations you are going through but, the Black one is the toughest of them all and the one that you are afraid of because you are running away. Even though the Black Tornado hasn't grab you it still has you afraid. The closet seems to be your safe Place to run to which is God. He asks us to Put on our Armor and stand not Run but, stand. Stand to me meant taking my focus off of the storm and putting my focus more on Praise and Worship. The more I praised and worshiped the more my strength increased and I was no longer afraid of the outcome of my storm. Then my storm began to subside. The black tornado seems to be heavy but, nothing is to Heavy for God and maybe he's asking you to go into a time of fasting to release that heavy storm that's trying to take over.

Like I said just sharing the lesson Jesus taught me about my storm. I pray that this touches you.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:22 pm

jdarby,

Be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication (petitions), with thanksgiving ( I feel like the Lord is saying that there are some things that you can stand and praise Him for right now), make your requests be known to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

"Take comfort in My goodness."

File your petition before God and expect an answer.

Have you had any other dreams recently?

Is there an attack on your health?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jdarby2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi Mia and Lisa: Thanks for responding to my dream post. Financial hardships have been the major trial for most of my saved life. This trial has been very hard and very long, over 20 years I've suffered financially, but I thank God that he has supplied my needs. Currently I'm experiencing another financial hardship, I am literally steps away from losing my home, I'm unemployed, but am believing God for a miracle at this point. No attack on my health thank God.

I haven't always handled this trial the way I should have, but over the years I've learned how to trust, lean and depend on God in these circumstances.

God Bless You Much!
jdarby

jdarby2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jdarby2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi Mia: The last dream I had was about a month ago. Here's the dream: I was pregnant and my water broke, I could see myself pregnant, after my water broke, I was having contractions, but the contractions were very unusual, these contractions were very very intense, so intense, I felt them in my sleep, then I woke up. Not sure if I had the baby or not.

Thanks much.
jdarby

jdarby2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Pregnancy for me is something that I am expecting to come. This seems like something you expect to come and intense birth pains sounds like what you are going through.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top