Help! I Need Confirmation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help! I Need Confirmation!

Post by teechris on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 am

Thank you for reading. I would first like to say that I have been praying a lot about my next move in life. Jobs, relationships, careers and cities. I am in a place right now that the Lord can place me or take me anywhere. With all that said- here is one of my dreams:

I had a dream with in a dream and also it was like that I was awake- I know that it was a God dream.
It was Pastor Donnie McClurkin sitting like in a boat being interviewed by this one man.(The night I had the dream Donnie was the last man I saw (and LOVE) on TBN) Pastor Donnie was being funny, laughing and smiling, being silly. [color=blue]Interviewer[/color]-[color=blue]Do you want to get married?[/color] [color=red]PastorD- Yes, I want to get married but not to a woman I already know. NO, NO. I don't want a woman that's already close to me or who I associate with. [/color][color=blue]Inter. Do you want a woman with hair on her legs? [color=red]Pastor D-NO, hair on her legs.[/color] [/color][color=red]I want her to say (in a sweet soft voice) will you go fishing with me? Will you go walking with me? That's what I want. You just don't know I might show up near you[/color][color=black](be near you, come near you) I don't know the exact one.[/color]
[color=black]Some how I ended up in the picture and started to put hair removal cream on my legs to remove the hair that I actually do have on my legs and he P.D. had a red candle stick in his hand and he took a bite out of the candle stick. P.D. And I started to talk to each other(don't remember what we were talking about) But then he started to kiss me and I stopped him and[/color][color=black] said[/color][color=orange] You're a pastor we can't do this. [/color]

[color=black]THE END! [img]http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/users/3414/64/30/69/smiles/353758.gif[/img] [img]http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/users/3414/64/30/69/smiles/527521.gif[/img] [/color]

teechris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! I Need Confirmation!

Post by teechris on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks to all who read this dream. The Lord confirmed to me what I was thinking in regards to Job moves and relationships. This dream had so many symbols, but as usual my dreams are usually literal. Praise God for confirmation and coming through for me.

teechris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Hello,
The following is how I see your dream.
"I had a dream within a dream..." To have a dream within a dream represents a message within a message; a deep Spiritual truth.
God takes what and/or who you are familiar with and uses it and/or them in our dreams.
Donnie McClurkin is a pastor, a pastor you "LOVE" (and recently saw on TBN before the dream).
Donnie McClurkin in this dream is representing Jesus whom you also "LOVE". Pastor symbolizes God/Jesus.
HE speaks as HE does in the dream because HE is speaking to someone HE loves. Jesus loves the church.
"...to remove the hair..." The removal (shaving and/or removal cream) of the hair on the legs symbolizes "removal of the things of the flesh; filthiness". Legs symbolize "the walk of man before God". Legs also symbolize "that which supports the body of Christ" (the Christians). Remember this is a message within a message. I believe this dream is speaking of "the church" and its walk before God. "Somehow I ended up in the picture..." You are actually representing "the church" in your dream (participating in the message: participate means "to have or take a part or share with others: you are part of the message because you are part of "the church"). In this dream HE is telling the church HE wants a Holy church, one not defiled. HE is telling the church to "put away (remove) the things of the flesh". I believe the candlestick symbolizes the church universally and individually. It concerns the church universally and individually here. To "bite" means to separate. Since the candlestick represents the church also, I believe the biting of the candlestick tells us HE is going to do a separation of the ones who refuse to put away the things of the flesh from the ones who do. I believe the red (of the candle) tells us how HE is going to do this seprarating of the 2; "with force".
"Then HE started to "kiss" me and I stopped HIM..." A "kiss" can represent "an agreement such as a covenant", but a kiss can also represent "a covenant breaker". Since "the church" (already) has a covenant with Jesus Christ, if you (the church) had kissed HIM, it would have broken the covenant between Christ and the church, therefore no kiss.
I believe this dream is a warning to "the church" to put away the things of the flesh.
Again, this is how I see your dream.

Last edited by One Door on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by teechris on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 pm

WOW! Thank you so much- I truly believe the interpretation for I just heard the majority of what you just spoke from another pastor who had a similar dream just yesterday. WOW! God is so real. I knew alot of symbols in this message but not like this- thank you amd God bless!

teechris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Yes, HE is very real!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 am

Sponsored content