dream for interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream for interpretation

Post by kim benedict on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 am

Had another interesting dream last night. One thing consistent in last few dreams is there always seems to be chaos all around me but Im never a part of the chaos. I am physically present and aware of what is going on but its as though I am on the outside looking in….. I seem to be unaffected. One dream I was living in an apt (neighborhood where husband grew up) and I came home in the middle of the night and everyone was evacuated in the streets bc the building was on fire. I was totally calm while everyone (no one I recognized) was in chaos. Its like it didn’t even matter the apt was being consumed by flames.

Another dream I came home (again husbands childhood neighborhood) in the middle of the night and roads were blocked off due to police cars, ambulance, fire truck. Neighbors were everywhere in a panic. I was calm and could care less what was going on, I just wanted to get home. Turned out a man was found dead and had been for days.

Last night had a dream I lived with a ton of ppl….no one I knew….. many rooms in the house (this is also a reoccurring element in recent dreams)…..and everywhere I went in this house there was a really chubby female Asian baby/infant just left alone, always swaddled….she would be left in a box, on the edge of a counter, in a basket, outside…. The baby belonged to a young girl I did not recognize but I seemed to always be taking care of it. No one in the house seemed to be very aware of the baby but I grew very attached to it and vice versa. I remember one time the baby looked at me with a big smile and said “momma”……..but it was almost in the tone of a question.
These dreams are coming nightly.

kim benedict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream for interpretation

Post by ditte3 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Very interseting dreams!I'm going to pray about them.
At the first dreams it seems as if you are an observer.Do you think so too?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top