My Pastor got SHOT!!???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Pastor got SHOT!!???

Post by Blue101 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Everyone,

Usually I dream about the Body of Christ, suffering that is to come, church growth, particular people for intercession, Jesus, etc..But this entire past year I couldn't help but notice dreams about my Pastor. At one time in a dream we were running together being chased by wolves, who did not bite us by the way, and i remember being encouraged by his faith which encouraged me. Other dreams, Im either right next to him and he's teaching or preparing me or something, or iam encouraging him.

The dream I want to talk about is one I had back in March of this year. All I remember is somehow we were in my car, a black jeep patriot and it was dark so it was at night. I believe I was in the driver seat and he was in the passenger seat and another minister was in the back seat. We were in the car at the end of a dead end street when suddenly we noticed a man walking in the middle of the street toward the car with a pistol/gun coming after us. We immediately run to the left for cover. Somehow i saw my sister running as well the other way and the gunman fired. But i wasn't sure if she was hit. But I ran toward Pastor and the minister. Next scene Pastor was hit, holding his stomach sitting up against a wall. The other minister ran for help. I was by his side. I remember I shot back at the gunman who was still firing. So im still tending to Pastor, holding him in my arms. He says Jesus, and immediately I start singing in soprano,

"Jeeeesus....Jeeeeesus....Jeee...eee...sus friend for ever" a beautiful song by Hillsong and Delirious called "What a Friend I've Found." I remember him feeling so at peace and vice versa. It was a beautiful moment. He did not pass

Any spirit led thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Pastor got SHOT!!???

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello,
This is just my perspective on your dream.
I believe the darkness (night time) may represent you being "in the dark" concerning a situation.
"...at the end of a dead end street..." I believe this could represent "stop and review everything and seek direction for necessary changes in direction."
The gun (used by the man walking) is being used as a weapon against your pastor so this represents "words" being used against him.
The weapon we as Christians use against an enemy is the Word of God. You shooting back represents you "speaking the Word of God" against the enemy.
IRL a person who is shot in the stomach can die within 15 to 20 minuets if medical assistance is not available, so this tells me the words used here are going to be very damaging to your pastor since he was shot in the stomach. But he does receive "medical assistance" (such as prayer, intercession, therefore your singing) from you and the other minister and because he does not pass away means your pastor will survive the damaging words that will be used against him.
"We immediately run to the left for cover. Somehow I saw my sister running as well the other way...") To run to the left represents what is spiritual. "...the other way..." would represent running to the right which would represent what is natural (the flesh). Sister her represents "spiritual sister", meaning some people in the church are going to react to this situation "in the flesh".
Also, a jeep can represent a military vehicle (which you drive) and the word "patriot" means: one who loves and loyally supports one's country (in this case, one's pastor). We should all have the love and loyally for our pastor as you have for yours.
Again, this is just my perspective on your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you for your thoughts. I will be in prayer about this dream. I have been having a lot of them lately about attacks toward Pastor. He's a young guy, early 30's with a growing ministry that has pushed a lot of young people towards passion for Christ. He recently was in a car accident and before the car accident, someone busted out his windows to his car.

Im not sure the connection about me being in the dark concerning a situation, i'll definitely ask the Lord to examine my heart because the darkeness is not where I wanna be.

Iam very reluctant to share my dreams and visions to anyone, perhaps I should tell him of these dreams?

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Also, what's the symbolism concerning the "stomach"

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:24 pm

"Im not sure the connection about me being in the dark concerning a situation, i'll definitely ask the Lord to examine my heart because the darkeness is not where I wanna be. "

Sorry, that is not what I meant. The darkness represents being unfamilar with what is happening in this dream.

Stomach is where your pastor got shot. For me, because a person can die within 15 or 20 minuets from a shot to the stomach, it symbolizes a very hard hit (very damaging against the person).

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Ohhh...ok..

Why do u suppose I am always next to him in these dreams...Its really interesting because in real life i've gotten the opportunity to know him as a good friend, and he's been a blessing to me and my walk/growth in Christ. Maybe i just answered my own question :)

Have you experienced reoccurring dreams like this of the same person...What did u get from them based off your experience.

Sorry for all the questions. All i do now is just interceed for him and wait for God to reveal the manifestation u kno.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

"Why do u suppose I am always next to him in these dreams...Its really interesting because in real life i've gotten the opportunity to know him as a good friend, and he's been a blessing to me and my walk/growth in Christ. Maybe i just answered my own question :)"

I would say it would be to have you to intercede for him. From what you have said, he does need that interceding.

I have had dreams about the same person, but for me its usually about someone in my family, showing me the spiritual condition. Those dreams help me to know how to approach those areas in prayer.

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

This may be the manifestation. I found out earlier this week that my Pastor received some very hurtful words from a church the changed his life about 10yrs ago. He was scheduled to preach there in Dec. But they basically told him that he was no longer welcome at their church because of his bold stand for Christ. They said he's too controversial and dogmatic. My Pastor says this really hurt him.

Keep him in prayer praying because he's dealing with a lot right now.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:45 pm

I think he may be entering a season of suffering based off this dream.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 am

Didn't take the test, just my opinion. Wow, a touching dream by the way. All I can say is keep Pastor prayed up that he don't make any wrong decisons and seek Jesus in all decision making. Also, don't forget the rest of the flock (You didnt seem concern about your sister). Wrong decision making turns to a dead end street. The Holy Ghost is always there to lead and guide you guys...hopefully no one is quenching the Holy Ghost, out of our belly shall it flow.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 pm

I dreamed of being shot in the stomach once. Right before I had serious health problems with my stomach.

Guns in my dreams are always about either health issues or power. If the gun is pointed at me it's about my health. If the gun is given to me for my use it's about being given power over something - like my laundry.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:18 pm

If the gun is given to me for my use it's about being given power over something - like my laundry.

rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:43 pm

lol!

Sad but true.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Funny Mia...I just finished washing a load, thats all I had in me today LOL laugh

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 pm

lol!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top