reacurring dreams of being sent to fight a battle and then being killed nightly right now!!! never happend before

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reacurring dreams of being sent to fight a battle and then being killed nightly right now!!! never happend before

Post by hope3737 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

I need help these are really bothering me as im someone who has always begged God to let me know before its my time to die. I keep having dreams where its me and its like im in 2 people being sent to battle like on another planet for our country or like gangs. In them I go back and forth from a comic or like straight warrior guy/and wrestler. mostly the warrior. and at first its like I win but then its like it was all a planned trap and I get caught or trapped then I try and fight back but I can't im so outmatched its imposable and I get killed in the dreams its like I am taking there territory and thats why they kill me. I do battle in the Spirit in the name of the Lord over things and when I do angels show up and things shift and change God has gifted me in this. Even before I came to Christ I was having these battles as a child fighting for my life to say I have a hate for the enemy is to put it lightly ive been torcherred so much from demons and such. God saved me out of it and I put on my armor. I do when the anointing hits get so bold at times it scares me and I go at the enemy with everything in me in prayer and spiritual warfare ive had many prophecies over me that this is what im meant to do. These dreams are freaking me out though I never die in dreams in my life then these and everyone I do. Im scarred ill get to bold and do the wrong thing and God will remove protection. Please only respond if God has talked to you about what this means I don't care your opinions on me or my dreams only what God says. No offense but interpreting dreams is a gift from God not shooting in the dark and sometimes hitting it. This is very important please if you are not sure don't pretend you are I need Gods help through his people he has given this ministry. thank you

hope3737

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reacurring dreams of being sent to fight a battle and then being killed nightly right now!!! never happend before

Post by Hi on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm

well things can be broken down by the mind of others and if they intend
to serve God you would know if its spoken out of truth...
It may not give you the perfect answer but its something to think on...

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reacurring dreams of being sent to fight a battle and then being killed nightly right now!!! never happend before

Post by hope3737 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 am

happened again tonight this time was flying over fields of what looked like brownies. and cracking jokes about how weird it was. I was just one person this time but they snuck up on me started shooting at me and others around i woke up as i was being completely shot up but same deal i knew had no chance that I was dead even though I woke up before dieing this one these feel so demonic and overpowering they are really scaring me. I don't ever die in dream and visions my whole life and ive had countless fights I always win them or God sends someone to save me but now these and i never have same dreams like this either. its very odd

hope3737

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top