Urgent Dream of dead grandad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Urgent Dream of dead grandad

Post by Eve on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 am

Hello I need help I had a dream about my dead grandad, we were in a car he stopped the driver from driving and gave them something to eat except me, he got out of the car and starting feeding the ducks chili, he grabbed a white duck and strunggled it, I couldn't look it had white foam in it's beak, A voice said he was doing all that because of me, i suddenly woke up.... I went on to dream that I had applied for something, the lady told me because of what I had written on the mop she could lose her job, I started crying because I thought my application had been rejected, I explained to her we called the person who had done it, she gave me my application with a smile and we both left feeling happy I even washed dishes.:.? What could this mean am confused God bless u

Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Urgent Dream of dead grandad

Post by One Door on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask a question of you. Have you had a problem with someone gossiping about you? And what was your Grandad to you, such as did you love him very much, was he someone you trusted, etc.?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:29 am

Hey I lived with my grandad for some time but we never really got on, I just dint trust him in anyway...Yes I sometimes hear that someone said this or that about me but never really confirmed it.. Thanks God bless u

Eve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top