Apartments, Front Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartments, Front Door

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:06 am

Can you please assist me with interpreting this dream? Thanks in advance!

Scene 1

I was walking in an apartment parking lot with some young female (I believe she was Hispanic - not my ethnic race), and she was talking about something to me. I don't remember what. But after I got back to my apartment, I noticed that a little girl and an older African American woman had just walked out of my apartment door. (This apartment was one that I stayed in when I was a teenager and young adult). Well, when I passed them by and walked into my house, I asked someone who was sitting on my couch (It seemed to be a family member of mines in the dream, but not in the natural). I asked them, if these people just walked in the house with out knocking, and they said yes. I then realized that it was a possible chance that I may have left the door unlocked or something.

Scene 2

Then things shifted to seem as if I was standing outside of my front door and my aunt (in the natural) was hollering out at me (because of the distance she had from where her and I was standing). She was telling me that I need to make sure that I lock my door everytime I leave. I was trying to explain to her that I do pay attention to my door, and when I was saying it, I moved up closer towards her (she was still far) and she said, "See how far you are from your door, and people can just sneak in from behind you and you wouldn't have even noticed it". I then saw, (within me), how some one of two or maybe even a few people or something black maybe, had snuck in my front door just that quick.

Question - I believe that the latter part of this dream was showing me to be aware of any open doors that I may have left opened and for some that I didn't even realize. Or, to make sure that I keep all doors closed and not give even a little crack for the enemy to seep in. Is this part the right interpretation? In the natural, I always lock my doors, so is there something else that I'm missing? Also, what does Scene 1 have to do with Scene 2? What am I missing?

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Apartments, Front door

Post by Glad on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi notmyname
Is it possible that the first dream is giving you the time frame to the open door? Since you did live in this apartment at the time of being a teenager/youth - could this be a possible time frame to an issue that needs to be addressed? Because of the young girl/older woman in the dream - could it be either something related to a daughter/mother issue or could this be addressing an issue that is affecting you as much in the now as it has in the past (young and old)?
This could be totally off, just a thought...
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apartments, Front Door

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 pm

I do think that the two dreams go together. Reptition is a great re-enforcer and attention getter. Makes us really want to ponder what it is God would like to bring our attention to. This is not an interpretation, just some possibilities to pray about: Are you in a time of spiritual growth or examination of your beliefs? I take the same interpretation as you: Do not leave anyway open for the enemy to get a foothold. The child/old woman, I take as this: "Innocence and wisdom just walked out the door." Again, not necessarily an interpretation, so pray on it. Any new doctrines that you encounter should be heavily weighed in light of the truth of the Word.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Thank you both Glad and RnestseekR! I will ponder about what you suggested. I will keep my spirit open to God to give more insight to this dream as well. I am somewhat taken this dream as a Warning dream. Anyone else sense an agreement with that part too?

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:05 am

One other note here. One way here to prevent the enemy from sneaking in so to say is to "Plead the blood of Jesus" each day over you, your family, your thought life, your everything. Make sure you are in the Word daily and that you have time with the Lord in prayer. The enemy is always trying to sneak in. I believe your dream is talking about spiritual doors being open and auntie is reminding you...(wisdom) to guard those doors. The child is your innocence in the situation....your nieveness (not a real word here) regarding those spiritual doors. Pray on what I have said.

God bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:02 am

Notmyname -

I'm in agreement with the other posters and with you that this is a warning dream. Along with any new doctrines, I would add that any new associations should be tested as well.

The victory was won at Calvary but the enemy will still take any opportunity to fool with us. As Connie said, stay in the Word and in prayer. Put on your armor as directed in Ephesians 6.

Also pray for discernment regarding the potential doors that may have been opened or could be opened if unattended.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top