REPOST Seeing a town from the distance and then from above (Nuremberg)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST Seeing a town from the distance and then from above (Nuremberg)

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi my dear Brothers and Sisters

I haven't been here for a little while.I'm back.
Peace be with you.

I had this dream on the 15th of July before waking up.
Before I tell you the dream i have to tell you, sometimes,not often I dreamed about towns in Germany.I remmeber three dreams like that,but within about 25 years.Yet it may be important.Just as the fact that my fathers's ancestors came to Hungary (my country) from the Black Forest in the 17th century.

The dream:
I saw a nice town on a green hill from about 1-2 kms distance.It had white houses with red roofs.It was pleasant.I thought it looked like the towns in Austria.
I remember my pastor,just like on church service, saying something.I don't remember what.
The town what I saw seemed all of a sudden like a living picture.I was not painted,it was just like before,but I saw something written in white in the right lower corner.It was liek signiture maybe,but perhaps it was something else.
Suddenly I was above the town.Not very high,just maybe ten-twenty meters (?) above the roofs.Maybe someone was with me,I'm not sure.
The town did not look like before (before it had this newer houses,so not old ones)The day was beutiful and sunny.
I saw ancient houses,mostly churches and old houses of mostly stone.I remember thinking how beautiful it was.They mught have been gothic in style,but the also reminded me a bit of England's churches,but not entirely.Suddenly it came into my mind that it was Nurenberg(???).(I've been to Nuremberg (Nürnberg),but it does not look like that.Maybe some buildings.Often places in dreams does not look like they do in real life.)
I saw a church which was ruiny and had no roof.(it reminded me of an old gothic ruiny church in Hungary.)
It came into my mind:"Yes,I remember this one.It has a graveyard in it."(again like in England?Maybe it's nothing to do with that/?/)And indeed I could see the graveyard and the grave in the garden and maybe in the church,because it hd no roof.It was not unambigous if it was in the garden,or in the church or both.In real life,I did not see a church like that in Nuremberg.
I thought that even in its ruins how beautiful it was.
I thought to myself:"What a beautiful town.I hope I can see it again from the distance,like in the beginning of the dream."
But then the alarm clock woke me up.It was a nice dream.

Please tell me what you think.
God bless you all.

Last edited by ditte3 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Repost)

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST Seeing a town from the distance and then from above (Nuremberg)

Post by ditte3 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 am

I read that Nuremberg has a great part in Reformation in the 16th century.As well as Hedeilberg,of which I dreamed of many years ago.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

any thoughts please?

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 am

bump flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 am

Hi my dear brothers and sisters

If you have any thoughts,please tell me.
God bless you all.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am

Hi,
I found this old post of mine.
I understand most things,thank God, but some parts I am not sure about.Maybe your insights would help or confirm .
Blessings.
With love. Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Bavaria itself is mostly Catholic, but there are still a lot of Protestant Churches there. Unfortunately tthe main Protestant Church in Germany has grown weak. The same might go for the Catholic Church, but I am not very knowledgeable there. I do know, however, that the Catholic Church is currently criticised a lot. Sometimes this is justified I think, but quite often it goes over the top. It is also interesting how most critics argue. I mean, I understand that those who do not believe are likely to argue from a secular point of view alone, but does this really mean that they have to ignore the religious reasons standing behind the Catholic Church's decisions? I'm a protestant myself and disagree with the Catholic Church a lot, but I can still see why a faithful Catholic who believes official Catholic doctrines is simply unable to surrender his own position. All this drives people away from the faith, be it a protestant variant, the Catholic Church or some other church.

This is also why I can imagine that the “church without roof” could stand for the Church being without cover, without something/somebody (God?) to protect them. Both Churches are fighting a fight for which they are simply not equipped for. For the protestants it is a lack of faith and energy imho, for the Catholic Church it seems to be the fact that it gets more and more disconnected from regular citizens.

As for the graveyard, some say that it is a symbol for an “evil inheritance”, the past, a curse, or even a demon. Whatever it is exactly, it makes sense in this context. The big shots in the Protestant Church are more interested in social peace and in getting along with other faiths including Islam and ignore the fact that they should be more concerned about spreading the good news. As for the Catholic Church, well, I talked about that already.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 am

Dear habakuk,
Peace be with you.
Thank you very much for your insights. I'm going to pray about them.
It is true what you wrote. There is a great need for awakening in Germany and in whole Europe.

This was a beautiful positive dream. I loved it.
I think it is mainly about this:
When people usually hear about Nuremberg, they think of the trials that happened there, an the Nazi regime, and al those sad things that happened in Europe during the first half of the 20th century.
But Nuremberg had also a great part during the reformation.

I think the first part of the dream may be the present, the second about the past.

The main message is I think that God knows everything, he good the bad. Horrible things happened, but He is gracious, and He also remembers what good things happened, the faith etc.
He rejoyces in mercy and forgiveness.
There is a great need for awakening in Germany and in Europe and the whole world.

I think there is more to this maybe.
Pease tell me what the Holy Spirit tells you.

God bless you.
With love.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top