Help...Flying on a Horse!!!???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help...Flying on a Horse!!!???

Post by Blue101 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Hello everyone, Im new here. But ever since I've genuinely repented of my sins about 2yrs ago, the Lord truly saved me and since then I've been having lots of dreams and visions that I am now starting to pay attention to. I've learned to sleep with a pen and notepad now :)

This was recent 7/23. I recall a beautiful horse somehow appearing next to me. I remembered being surprised then it gestured for me to hop on so I did. Initially i was scared but then that feeling soon went away as I held on and trusted this horse. Before hoping on, i noticed the horse was soo beautiful, i can't remember what color, but i do remember rubbing its long mane. So im on the horse and it begins to ride/fly up high into the air, into the sky, around in circle, upside down..it was amazing. I remember feeling pure joy, excitement and peace. Somehow i remember introducing my dad to the horse saying, this is the one who saves you. I think my dad started to tear or something.

Just wanted some biblical feedback.

Thanks

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help...Flying on a Horse!!!???

Post by One Door on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello,
This is just my perspective on your dream.
A horse can represent power and strength. I believe this horse represents the power of God in your life and by the way you are riding the horse it tells me you are a person who has every confidence moving in the spirit (the flying) under the power of God. Again, this is just my perspective on your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanx

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content