Left Behind !!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left Behind !!!!!!!!

Post by WilliamP on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:29 pm

My dream started out in a bakery, and there were people making bread, people come in to get bread and run out quickly. I and my girlfriend were laying under a banyan fig tree.... the tree was very low to the ground. My girlfriend was laying on a stone bed under the tree.... it was near a river, seems like this took place in india. Then I came out from under the tree, I looked up at the sky it was like a creamsickle color orange, from behind the mountains there was what appeared to be streams of fire falling everywhere in the sky, then there was an earthquake while this was happining but it seemed like the ground was a floating feeling underneath me. My girlfriend was stating over and over again should we take our clothes off.... we were running following the fire to see where it was going. Someone please help interpret this dream for me ..... I have had horrible pains in my head and headaches every since this dream has occurred on july 17 2010.

WilliamP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left Behind !!!!!!!!

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

William, this is what I see in your dream but please pray about it and take it to the Lord. I have not taken the accuracy test.

Why do you call this dream "left behind"? I believe you have assumed that this dream means something else by saying that.

You are in a bakery. Jesus is referred to as the bread of life. But people are running in quickly. They are getting what they "want" from Jesus, the Bread, but it seems they are not "feasting" on the Bread of Life. They just are taking what they think is enough.

You are under a tree. Jesus is also referred to as The Tree of Life. Your girlfriend is on a stone. She is on solid ground. Jesus and the church are referred to as the stone too.

Jesus is also referred to as the river of life.

Then the Lord begins to shake up your life. There are earthquakes and fire. The scriptures talk of this often. I believe it is most often referring to the circumstances of life. They often seem to be like this, don't they?

The ground floats under you. God will keep you through this difficult time. (But your feet are not on solid ground at this time. (I believe this goes back to the start of the dream and not eating of the BREAD of LIFE. You are, but you are using it more or less to just get by......)

Your girlfriend wants to undress means she wants to enter a new life. The old is gone. The scriptures refer to casing off the old garments.

This is just what I see, please pray on this. It's a good dream! God desires for you to know him as the bread of life. Read more scriptures on this for yourself so that you are not taken by surprise at the difficulties, earthquakes and fire that come into your life. You need to have a firm foundation and that is only in Jesus.

Do not fear!
Your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joy

Post by WilliamP on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you, for your interpretation it makes alot of sense with what me an my girlfriend are going through. I put left behind because it seemed like we were going to be left behind after the rapture. With the way you explained it, it makes alot of sense that it could be a good dream an not a bad one. Me and my girlfriend are trying to make things right by getting married in the near future, so that could explain why I was on shaky ground. I have been reading more of my bible lately, so that might explain the bakery, tree, and river. But do you know why I have had really bad headaches after this dream ? Again I will pray about it and your interpretation opened my eyes to a whole new way in viewing this dream I was worried about..... God bless you !!!!!!

WilliamP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 am

If you believe you were left behind that was why you had headaches. You are living in fear about this teaching. But listen. You are a child of God, by your own testimony. Does the Father leave his child behind? I'll give you an example that happened to me the other day with my granddaughter. We were out at a park and I said I was going so slowly started walking towards the car. She couldn't see me and came running up to me crying saying "You left me!" I shared with her that I could always see her, that I would never leave her and just becaue she couldn't see me didn't mean I would ever not see her and know exactly where she was. How much like this is our own Father? He knows you, knows where you are in life and he is always with you. Jesus said "do not fear" more than anything else he said for a reason! Also, do not believe such false teachings about the second coming!!
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top