Hello, an Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, an Introduction

Post by Lovin'theLord on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi. My name is Verna and I live in Southern California. I was searching for dream interpretation sites to help my teen aged daughter figure out the meaning of a dream that she just just last night/this morning and came across this interactive site. It's a blessing as I've only recently begun to realize how much the Lord has been trying to talk to both me and my family and we've been ignoring a lot of it because of lack of understanding. I am surely thrilled that God is opening the heavens and reaching to us the way He is. It's a wonder. Thanks for opening this site as I'm very new at this and need help! Blessings!

Lovin'theLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, an Introduction

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Lovin'theLord wrote: It's a blessing as I've only recently begun to realize how much the Lord has been trying to talk to both me and my family and we've been ignoring a lot of it because of lack of understanding.

There sure is plenty of stuff to learn here and you're understanding will increase with God's help! Amen So glad to have you here with us! What an encouragement this site has been to me!

Bless You

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Welcome!!!!! Welcome!!!!

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down