Csection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Csection

Post by flexmom on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

I was in the hospital. My primary physician looked me over (it was my true primary). The visit finished and I'm standing naked in the waiting room. Another patient was trying to get in (a young man) to see my dr. I went to the reception area confused b/c I hadn't yet gotten my discharge papers. I inquired to the receptionist and stated I absolutely needed her to call me b/c my baby was *days* from delivery and I needed to schedule my c section. I walked away thinking it actually wasn't days, but weeks away from delivery (ie not as urgent in my mind).

I re read my journal entry this Am about this dream and it seems to cooincide with the timing of a job interview I had several months ago. Is it related in any way?

flexmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Csection

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Well that would all depend.

You said you felt confused in your dream right that noone was helping you? It seemed like you knew more about the situation then the professionals did. Is this true in your real life (currently) and it frustrates/confuses you that noone is taking the appropriate actions?

please pray on what I've said
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flexmom on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am

The flavor of the dream's emotions was more centered around the urgent need to make an appt for my csection....but then when I left I realized it wasn't that urgent after all b/c I had more time than I orginally thought...

Thanks much for takign the time to lend your insight!

flexmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:36 am

Could this be what is happening in your life at this time? you feel an urgency to do something but realize it wasn't that important after all?

your always welcome, to God be the glory!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top