I was made a General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was made a General

Post by vince merc on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 am

I was with a group of friends from church and some other friends that I have known for years. I donít remember why we were all together or what we were doing or going to do, but we all did go out to eat. There was a large group of us. Just previous to our going out to eat, I had met with some other people that I did not know and there was some task or assignment I was given to do. To do this, they had to make me a General. So, I was made a General and was wearing a uniform shirt with the stars on each shoulder. Not only this, but I was to receive the pay of a General. I remember as the group of my friends and I was walking to the dinner, my friend Vic, a former Navy person himself, saw the stars on my shoulder and asked why I was wearing the shirt. I told him I had been made a General and that I was even getting the pay of a General. He was very surprised and said, ďYou mean you are actually getting the pay of a General as well?Ē I said yes. He patted me on the shoulder and said that was really great. Then I remember scooting in at the table for dinner with all these friends. On the end, just after me were two friends from our church. They saw the stars on my shoulders and were very surprised and were complimenting me. The atmosphere at this dinner was very jovial. Then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: I was made a General

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey vince

I wonder if this dream signals promotion and a call to leadership in some way? You were with a group of friends and I wonder if your friends or church members look to you to be a leader in some way?
Have you felt a call by God to do more than just average?

Just by the responses in the dream it seems that whatever happens in your life it will be unexpected and that people will be surprised that it happened to you.

Be on the look out for the unexpected!

Please pray on what I've said

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top