Needed to get on that bus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needed to get on that bus!

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Dreamt that I was handed a piece of paper with a name of a place on it. I went looking for a ticket to this place, no one was able to help me, some didn't know the place. I didn't know the place myself, however, the longer I looked at the name, the more I figured it out, it was my grandmother's place (who is now deceased). It was very important for me to get there. People were sending me all over looking for a ticket but I was determined to get there. Finally, I got the ticket and I ran down the sidewalk, I knew there was a chance of me missing the bus and I couldn't let that happen. The driver too pity on me and he waited. There was a man standing granting access, the bus was full. The man stared at me for a long time, smoking, he was afraid of the person who gave me the ticket (but he was pretending as if he was not). Apparently the person was like "the godfather" I assure him that we were just family friends. Then I woke up.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needed to get on that bus!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:57 pm

GIssy2

Are you seeking answers about your grandmother in some way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 am

Yes I am. We never really figured out how my grandmother died, and we never got closure, alot of tension had built up between us and my other family members (who had control over her care) and we not there thru her illness and sadly her death.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top