what does neighbour and friend mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does neighbour and friend mean?

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 pm

this dream asked many questions in my mind. I found out somebody who I like became my neighbour. and I live at ***streetname** 63 and he lives at ****65*****.( the same street, same floor) but I didnt have any courage to say hello to him. in elevator I was thinking when I will see him again. I was asking my friend about his situation whether he will get married or not. my friend told me there is somebody who he cares for and that is me! I was surprise to hear that and I couldnt believe it, I thought he will get married very soon. I kept asking her how did she know for sure and she gave me the same answer. to be honest my friend is not a christian. after that I woke up and became emotionally. Can Non Christian deliver the message? any idea? any thought?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does neighbour and friend mean?

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm

I'll share what the Lord has taught me so far in my life. I think it totally depends on who the non-christian is. I've had unbelievers share things and God has spoken directly to me by that conversation. They were totally unaware of that of course. God is not limited at all. But there is deception out there. You should know that from the Spirit in your heart. Trust him, not MAN no matter who it comes from. Personally, there are believers I don't trust who speak from the Bible. Just because it is a verse, doesn't mean it is the Lord giving that to you in a specific situation. Satan used scripture, but out of context. It was for self purposes; for Jesus to look at his own power and take up his own will and not live through the Father--as a human. If anything points to SELF, it is probably to be questioned.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Nyagali,
If anything points to SELF, it is probably to be questioned.? what do u mean by that? I agree thats why every thing has to take into prayer and bear witness with the spirit of the Lord. what does it mean neighbour in this case? do u have any idea?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Maybe he has a trait that the Lord is drawing your attention to? Thus the "marriage' idea. By self, in this situation, I mean what builds your flesh up other than the Life of Christ being your source. Hope that isn't confusing.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:38 pm

hmm...but why did he represent as my neighbour? Neighbour makes me think at one scripture in the bible to love your neighbour as yourself... since he is not my neighbour at all. trait for marriage? It could be. what do u mean by this: what builds my flesh up than christ being my source in my life? u mean what do I think except Christ in my life? I hope u can give me explanation.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 am

He isn't your neighbor irl, but it could be what you say, that the Lord is showing you something in him (his character) that you like. What is there about him you like. Not about marriage, but just in his life?

I read the dream again trying to get the context of what I was saying. I think you were trying to see if there was some literal meaning in this....if you will marry him and you were concerned it came from an unbeliever. You were emotional when you woke up. This means the dream caused you some confusion about the message and the content. This is because it touched on a sensitive area in your real life and you are probably really wondering about marriage...right? When God speaks in our dreams it is not for us to go to Him, not possess them as our own guidance. They are messages from Him to point us to him, not us. They guide us, but it should not be about confusion. If Jesus is your LIFE (I'm not talking about salvation here), then the dream will fit into your life with his truth, not apart from that. I realize this may not be easy to understand, I just don't know how else to express it. If the Lord gives me better words, I'll share again.

Maybe someone else can start over and help?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Joy,
You are absolutely right if I could find literal meaning in this dream. I understood u completely, Thanks To God. there is no confusion for me bec God is not the author of confusion. how I felt in my dream is the same how i feel literally. I never thought why he cares about me and I thought it was impossible that's why I became emotionally when I woke up and I said this is impossible n it couldn't be. because he never looked at me and thats how i feel literally as well.
only I am stil questioned about "friend" .

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Wait on the Lord, who knows what his plans are in this? praying

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Amen! Yes wait on Him...I believe He will reveal more...

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top