Smoke In Every Room But No One Would Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoke In Every Room But No One Would Help

Post by TeachMeTLC on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was in my home and noticed smoke in every room I entered. The smoke was coming from underneath an object in each room and in some cases a very small flame was coming from underneath. I started panicing as I tried to blow it out or unsuccessfully get the smoke to stop. So I went from room to room opening windows and noticing there was more smoke in isolated areas in each room. I then decided to call the fire department for help. I told them the situation and they told me not to worry about it.. it's not a big deal and they wouldn't be coming out to help.

A few minutes later, the Fire Dept. ended up showing up anyway. I asked the man why they still came and he said he was my relative (though I didn't recognize him) and when he heard about my situation over the radio, he knew I wouldn't have called them unless I was really concerned and thought this could be serious. He then went around checking all of the rooms and agreed with the person on the phone that it wasn't out of hand and we need to let it go until tomorrow. I was confused and thinking, "He's here, he's taking me seriously, he's a fireman, but he's not even trying to put out any of the small fires..." Then, of course, I woke up.

I'm very puzzeled by this dream because it doen't seem like a typical dream of mine. It seems very symbolic. The obvious interpretation for myself is that there are some trouble areas brewing in my life. They're enough to have a small flame and create significant smoke, but maybe I'm getting a little too panic about some of these situations when I just need to give it a little time and maybe they'll be resolved without intervention and someone on the outside helping me to "fix" this.

So if you have any thoughts or ideas, please let me know. I'd love to hear what someone else's interpretation might be.

Thank You! :)

TeachMeTLC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smoke In Every Room But No One Would Help

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi! I was wondering about the dream as I was reading it because I just had a dream where little fires kept appearing on a curtain window. I think you interpreted your dream perfectly (but I've not taken the accuracy test on here). In my dream the fire dept does come at the end of the dream and I wake up. With you, they don't seem too concerned. Praise God. Learn from this dream. God is showing you something very precious!! When God speaks like this who needs outside intervention!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TeachMeTLC on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you for your response. It's funny because when I started writing about my dream, I was puzzled as to what it meant. Then, the more I wrote, it started to make sense to me and seems pretty obvious how to interpret it. lol Although I would like to hear if anyone has any other ideas...

As far as your dream, I must say I have NOT taken the accuracy test either and I'm by no means a qualified Dream Interpreter. That being said, I will say that the first thing that jumped out at me was the fact that there were curtains on fire. I'm picturing long curtains and the fire starting at the bottom and going up.. is that what it was like? If so, my first thought was how rapidly the fire could spread up the curtain and become a very intense fire or situation. So if it is refering to a problem, it may mean you should try getting it resolved or help for it rather quickly before it spreads or becomes out of control and the whole window is engulfed in flames.
Again, I am NOT a qualified interpreter. I just wanted to share with you my first thought since our dreams are simular.
Tonia :)

TeachMeTLC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Tonia, I didn't mean to switch from your dream to mine! Thanks for those thoughts. No, the curitain was one of those window curtains that ended at the bottom of the window. But yes, that was my fear that if I didn't keep putting out the fire it would spread. Each time a fire came on the curtain I managed to put it out...but there was more to the dream too....but thanks for those thoughts, it may have something more to the dream that I need to consider.
It is interesting how just writing out a dream or talking about it can sometimes make it clear. God has to settle that answer in you and I find when that happens you just know.
Maybe someone has more thoughts on this....
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top