Two Grave Sites

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Grave Sites

Post by raven on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 am

Hi, I'm a new member but not a new visitor to the site. I don't claim to be a dream interpreter, but I do have dreams that have manifested themselves over time and I do believe our Heavenly Father has reached out to me and other family members through dreams. I've referenced the site on several occasions to get some meaning out of some past dreams; however, I did not see "grave" listed in your alphabetic index. I was hoping to get a dream I had almost 2 nights ago interpreted by you.

I had just fallen asleep and woke up about 20 minutes later from a night terror. The best description I can give to how I woke from this dream was like when someone sneaks up behind you on purpose to scare you but instead of screaming you kinda gasp for air in a forceful way with a shriek (or when someone puts an ice cube down your back). I sat up immediately, I was breathing hard, and my heart was racing.

My short dream was about me and some unknow person (not sure if male or female, probably male) and we were standing in front of two freshly dug up grave sites, except we weren't in a cemetary (I don't think). I believe the setting was night fall. I was standing at the foot of the grave holes and the other person was at the head opposite of me and facing me.

He/she asked me a question...not sure what it was, but my response was "I'll take that one" and pointed to the grave hole on the left. The person said, "This one's for you" and somehow used the shovel to reach out for me and push me into the hole on the right. That's when I woke up.

I believe the freshly dug up graves are the symbols I have to pay attention to. What do you think this dream is trying to show me?

Heavenly Raven

raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Grave Sites

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

I am not a certified interpreter.

I believe this dream was from the Enemy (Satan/Devil) not from God. It caused you to feel terror. Terror does not come from God.

I, personally,would disregard the dream and pray that God bring you peace.

God Bless You
Pam G

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I don't know the interpretation to this dream but I would not say it was from the enemy as has been suggested. God can certainly get our attention about something in a powerful way. Just because we FEEL terror does not mean God is bringing the terror upon us, he is just showing us something to be aware of and the situation causes us fear.
What I see in this dream is that you are faced with a situation that you possibly shouldn't be in and the Lord COULD be showing you the result of that. Other than that I don't know.....
I don't have much experience with graves in my dreams but there have been some on here who have had them.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello Raven,
I personally believe your dream is from God and it is symbolic. I know from experience that we can feel fear from a dream God gives us because while we are dreaming we are seeing the dream in the natural and not symbolic. I have had a few myself where I have woken up in fear because I first saw it in the natural, but afterwards seeing it as symbolic for what it was, there was no fear to be had, such as your dream is.

I have a question about your dream. Has there been a situation in your life lately that has been upsetting and you are wondering how to respond to it or have already decided how to respond to it or something to this effect?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I am not a certified interpreter. Here is an important question to ask yourself:

Is there an area in your life where you are resisting God and submitting to some of the Devils (unknown person) promptings?

If so, this could possibly be placing you in a life threatening situation? The Devil comes to kill, steal and destroy.

If this does not apply, please disregard. Just some helpful comments.....

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raven on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you Palmira, Nyagali, and One Door for replying.

After posting my dream yesterday, I thought about it more. Since I was posed with a question, I think it has to do with a decision I will have to make. The 2 graves could just symbolize the seriousness of the situation surrounding the decision. The unknown digger that forced me into the grave I did not choose could be the event in my life that will force me to make a choice I don't want to make.

I recently passed my Texas Teachers Certification exam (early July) and am ecstatic about teaching again. I stay at home to care for my 4 children: 2 go to school, 1 almost in school, and a 5 month baby girl. I work part-time as an Air Force Reservist.

One Door: You asked if a situation was upsetting me and if I wondered how to respond to it. Yes, that would be my decision to start teaching this school year. I don't want to teach yet because I don't want to have to put my children in daycare. Yet, I strongly feel I should start applying for teaching positions.

Nyagali: You mentioned it may be a situation that I shouldn't be in and God is showing me the results. Yes, I can see the 'what if' situation in not teaching this year where our finances will get hit hard living on just one and a half income another year.

Palmira: I don't believe I am resisting God, but I can see where I need to step it up on my part to honor God's Will regarding my children's Bible studies and my needing to make more of an effort and time for my own Bible readings and studies.

I want to thank you all for replying to my dream. I will post the manifestation once it comes to pass. May our good Lord bless you all.

Respectfully,

Heavenly Raven

raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Hello Raven,
The following is how I see your dream.
The answer you seek is in the dream.
The person with the shovel is the God you love and serve. Isn't HE great!
I personally believe the 2 graves in the dream just represent 2 holes that have been dug. We are all focusing in on the "graves" when it is the "holes" that convey the meaning.
The darkness represents "not being able to see clearly" on what to do.
The shovel symbolizes: to search (Pirates would carry a shovel while "searching" for treasure to dig up).
The shovel shows you are searching (for an answer).
There are 2 holes (2 choices) to choose from.
The digging of the holes mean to unearth; to find out (the answer you are searching for), therefore the holes (not graves).
You choose one but the One with the shovel lets you know the "right" one is for you. This means: On making your decision, don't go with how you "feel" but go with the "right" (right hole) thing to do.
Again, this is how I see your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello Raven and welcome!

Well, we're taught here to pay attention to the feelings that are in the dream and also the dream as a whole and not just certain symbols, which can mean different things to different people by the way!

You mentioned that you were terrified upon waking in the dream, but how did you feel WITHIN the dream? Ready to die? Scared?

When I think of graves, I think of death, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I don't know what is going on in your personal life but i wonder if a part of you is dying or transitioning in some way? I've dreamt of skulls and tombstones in my past and to me, they've signified death in some way--like a change in attitude, appearance, mindset etc.

Is someone urging you to change from your normal pattern of behavior or do you feel a personal conviction to change in some way?

Please pray on what I've said. Again, welcome to our group. I pray you feel at home here!

Smooches with love
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raven on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 pm

"Wait for the Lord and He will make things right." Proverbs 20:22

One Door: Thank you for the additional reflection on my dream. I agree with your interpretation.

Desiree: To answer your question, no I was not terrified or scared in the dream or even ready to die. There was no sense/feel of fear or melancholy. I just felt fine and focused on the holes in front of me. I didn't feel scared until the person holding the shovel pushed me into the hole and I woke up immediately before hitting the ground.

I do feel a personal conviction to change certain things about myself (not physically; just the way/manner of handling certain things).

I do and will continue to pray to our Heavenly Father. Thank you.

To God All Honor and Praise,

Raven

raven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:33 am

your welcome Raven! Let us knowt he outcome of what happens!

God bless you

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top