A dream given to my Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream given to my Husband

Post by tamillia on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

my husband recently dream that our 2 year old son fell down some steps. As our son was falling he turned back into an infant and was swaddled with a blanket. When he finally stop falling, my Husband grabbed him up and realized that his feet wasn't moving and our son was crying. He began running with him in his arms from the location where our son fell and was yelling and the he woke up.

Clarity anyone

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream given to my Husband

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi tamillia, I've had several dreams of my son going from one age to another in a dream. It often represents, for me, his stage in life spiritually. All I can think of is that it is about his walk--because of the feet. I am going to assume this is a spiritual meaning too. What are you and your husband teaching your child? Are you giving him a good foundation in Christ that he can stand on and not fall away from? Watchman Nee wrote a good book called "Sit, walk, stand". There are stages in life and going down stairs can't represent anything good. This is the verse that comes to mind: Train up a child in the ways of the Lord and when he is old he will not depart.
I am learning on here and not a dream interpreter so please pray on this and seek the Lord.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

I am not a certified interpreter:

I have a few questions: Is your husband too harsh on the child, like getting upset because he makes mistakes (falling).

If so, this could cripple the child, emotionally and spiritually.

Just a few thoughts. It may not apply....

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 am

Thanks for the reply. We actually are very spiritually grounded and rooted. I am the Secretary of the church and my husband is a trustee. Our Son is at every Bible Study, Sunday School, Revival, Business Meeting and Church Service. He is full of praise and truly blessed by God, he is 2 and was born a 1pound and 1/2 (for months early) and His had no complication since his release from the hospital.

We are seeking God for a repsonse and I believe there will be one given.

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 am

I have a few questions: Is your husband too harsh on the child, like getting upset because he makes mistakes (falling).

I really didn't think so, but my husband is very firm which could be an issue for our son and this sounds about right and I have spoken to him about it since this post and he agreed that he could be less firm but no so much so that he he steps out of the will God as no upholding his place as a Father.

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 am

Nyagali wrote:Hi tamillia, I've had several dreams of my son going from one age to another in a dream. It often represents, for me, his stage in life spiritually. All I can think of is that it is about his walk--because of the feet. I am going to assume this is a spiritual meaning too. What are you and your husband teaching your child? Are you giving him a good foundation in Christ that he can stand on and not fall away from? Watchman Nee wrote a good book called "Sit, walk, stand". There are stages in life and going down stairs can't represent anything good. This is the verse that comes to mind: Train up a child in the ways of the Lord and when he is old he will not depart.
I am learning on here and not a dream interpreter so please pray on this and seek the Lord.
Joy

Thanks for the reply. We actually are very spiritually grounded and rooted. I am the Secretary of the church and my husband is a trustee. Our Son is at every Bible Study, Sunday School, Revival, Business Meeting and Church Service. He is full of praise and truly blessed by God, he is 2 and was born a 1pound and 1/2 (for months early) and His had no complication since his release from the hospital.

We are seeking God for a repsonse and I believe there will be one given.

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 am

Tamillia, Please don't take this as criticism, but being at church a lot is not the same as spiritual teaching from the Lord Jesus.

Dreams do not judge, they reveal. This dream reveals to me, that your husband loves your son very much and is very concerned. The condition was in your child. God will open that up to you.
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 am

I am not a certified interpreter:

95% of dreams are about the dreamer and not the people within it.
Questions to ask your spouse:

Is he going through an immense or intense trial in his life?
Does he have a support system (Chuch body or friends)
Is your two year old going through the stage of the terrible twos or is he a well behaved child?
Your son in the dream could be addresing a certain characteristic similar to your two year old that your spouse may possess.

Falling: could be symbolic of several things depending on what is going on in his life.

Examples of symbolism are: Watch for a fall into sin. Not being fully supported or a complete loss of suport.

During the fall, he became helpless and powerless as a newborn babe (symbolic of the newborn babe) And the final outcome was not good. It had a crippling effect.

At the end of the dream, he seemed to be in total desperation. Could be symbolic of a need to cry for help!

This could be a warning dream. Please pray and if this does not apply to your spouse, please disregard my comments.

God Bless You!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am

Nyagali wrote:Tamillia, Please don't take this as criticism, but being at church a lot is not the same as spiritual teaching from the Lord Jesus.

Dreams do not judge, they reveal. This dream reveals to me, that your husband loves your son very much and is very concerned. The condition was in your child. God will open that up to you.
Blessings,
Joy

Thanks for your response. I am not offended. The thing that I am concerned with is we are growing spiritually and I do know that it is one thing to be a church and another thing to be in God. Fortunately, I am in God and one of the ways we tithe is with our time dedicated to him. We are learning to hear his voice more and more everyday and some times I hear clearly and sometimes I miss his voice. However, we make sure that our Son prays, He praises him on his own all throughout the day and we encourage him by telling him He's a big boy or something of that nature. He loves to sing praises unto God. He runs around all throughout the day saying, Amen, thank You God. Our Son is very spiritual inclined at the age of 2. My Husband does love our Son very much and My Son does not fear him and does understand that if he does something that deserves disciplinary action, either one of us will give it to him. I do believe that God will open that up to us.

Thanks again

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 am

tamillia wrote:I have a few questions: Is your husband too harsh on the child, like getting upset because he makes mistakes (falling).

I really didn't think so, but my husband is very firm which could be an issue for our son and this sounds about right and I have spoken to him about it since this post and he agreed that he could be less firm but no so much so that he he steps out of the will God as no upholding his place as a Father.

Falling, according to one of my dream interpretation books, could also be symbolic of "Born in Sin" and also Power of God to Change

If this dream is about your son, then perhaps the Lord wants your spouse to allow the child to be Human. He was born with a sinful nature and will fall. We all fall, from time to time. God can transform someone during a fall (from 2year old to infant) Your spouse should respond as he did in the dream (with great concern) and not with harshness when he falls.

God Bless you and give your revelation regarding this important dream.
Pam G

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 am

Thanks Pam. Very good advice. It makes alot of sense. It's like I am getting the dream interpretation piece by piece, from the different responses. However, I am still concerned that his feet wouldn't move after the fall. Unless it means that we should use different forms of correction when he falls, so that our son doesn't stay in the same place, but that he learns from the fall and understand that our correction isn't routine so he can't get use to knowing what is going to happen when he messes up and that will pull him away from doing the wrong things over and over but he will learn from them.

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 am

A fall can have a crippling effect on anyone. The good news is that your husband responded very quickly. God has the power to change our brokenness if we respond according to His will. I am sure your spouse will support your son always. A strong support system is what a child needs. When done in love, it works wonders.

These are just some thoughts....

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tamillia on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 am

great thoughts, thanks for you response

tamillia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm