Fighting a bear attacking my grandson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting a bear attacking my grandson

Post by Brenda on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

A huge light brown bear came into a home I was in and reached for my 16 month old grandson. The home was not familiar to me but in my dream it appeared I knew the home; I visualized working in the home and using the kitchen as though I was very familiar with it. I remember using the faucet in the sink and running water. I grabbed my grandson as the bear reached to grab his hand & the bear began attacking my back. I was yelling for help but no one could hear me even though I could see others. I kept yelling for my grandson to run. It appeared I got away from the bear but it kept appearing & looked as though it was hunting for my grandson. Then wolves appeared & I was fearful they were going to attack. In my dream the emotions I felt were fear, bravery, determination, and helplessness. My grandson was not harmed by the bear. I do not believe the dream had an ending but I woke with the emotions I experienced throughout the dream. This dream continues to come to mind everyday & I find myself looking at my surroundings watching for a bear or for someone with bad intentions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will continue to pray for God's assistance in helping me to interupt this message.

Brenda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting a bear attacking my grandson

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:06 pm

I am not a certified interpreter...Here are some helpful thoughts....

Bear = Destroyer: destruction; an evil curse (through inheritance or personal sin, including financial loss or hardship);

Wolf = Predator: devourer;

Home that you knew: Could be about past/generatlional issue

Perhaps this is a dream calling for you to intercede for your grandson. There may be some generational problems. In your process to intercede, you may also be attacked.

It appears that your grandson will be protected. Pray! Pray! Pray!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Thank you for your thoughts which I feel are accurate and closely resemble my own interpretation. I intuitively believe that my grandson has a special purpose which has been reinforced by the Word given to me: "He will take up his sword for the Lord". A spiritual battle continues but I am confident that the Lord's warriors will be victorious. Needless to say, I appreciate the prayers of others for Michael so that a protective hedge remains around him and that he will succeed in his journey in service to our Lord. Thank you and May God continue to bless you.

Brenda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 pm

I agree with Palmira,

I believe the bear is a thief in the spirit, one who comes to steal like a wild bear hunts its prey.

Wolves I think are about devouring and attacking especially the weak and sheep. They like to attack the weak....hence it being your grandson I would think this is correct.

I pray for Michael......that you would protect him from the bear and wolf spirits and that your Holy Spirit put a hedge of protection around this person in Jesus name.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:18 pm

If you scroll down to the Dreams Interpreted section, you'll see a dream I posted not long ago called "Bear and Parents' Invalidation."
The bear in my dream turned out to be an ear infection that nearly stole my hearing permanently. It was a recurring dream because I had recurring infections. The good news is, just as I got away from the bear and he didn't harm me, eventually my ears were restored, so take heart! Michael is already in my prayers.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top