my friend in wheelchair& being ignored by another friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my friend in wheelchair& being ignored by another friend

Post by Rozes on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

I had a dream today. i dreamt that a friend that i am praying for who is also an ex-boyfriend when i was in the world. finally came to church. he started coming to church,but even when i try to talk to him he would ignore me..i went to sit beside him but the whole time he didnt even talk to me..during the intermission he left and went to sit at a seat two rows behind me...so when i got up to participate in something..i saw him with a girl hugging and laughing and carrying on right there in church. i just pretended not to see and continued on with my teaching.(in real life we sometimes talk..in terms of whenever he has a problem etc..i would pray for him over the phone and give godly advice..which I know he really appreciates) but most times nowadays when i do see him in a dream he just ignores me.( we are just friends i donot have any unheathy emotions towards him.

In a nother scene of mine a friend of mine who is a musician and play in the secular world with very famous musician was in a wheel chair and couldnt walk..i was wondering why he was in the wheel chair..maybe he had an accident i donot remember. but actual his roots began in the church and i believe God is calling him back to his roots...what do you think about these 2 scenes please pray about them , i am waiting your reply

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my friend in wheelchair& being ignored by another friend

Post by Jen on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:27 am

Seems like the wheelchair could represent that friend having obstacles against walking in the Spirt.

Not sure why your ex is not paying attention to you.. is it possible that in real life he seems like he's taking your advice, but he really isnt? Not sure on that one.
Just some ideas, hope they help
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 am

i wonder if you feel as though the first friend is "pushing you aside" so to speak, or is acting indifferent or ignoring how you really feel in real life (ie: thinks others are more important than you are)? The wheel chair made me think of "physical issue" that is keeping him from truly (as Jen said) walking in God? I wonder if he's sick or in the hospital right now? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:12 pm

I believe that in real life he is not taking my advice..not that he is literally ignoring because i think that he really does respect me..but the Lord has been really putting him on my heart to pray and interceed for him..so in the past he did really get upset with me for talking with him about Christ so much..but now he has really calm down and even appreciates when i pray for him..and when i tell him that Jesus loves him..he says that he loves him too. it could be that he thinks that others(advice) is more important than mine because of course i am not in his world anymore so birds of a feather will flock together. i will find out about my second friend and what the situation is with him now..thanks bunches for the ideas i will continue to pray over them...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top