driving 60s era american car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

driving 60s era american car

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

DREAMT I WAS DRIVING A LARGE AMERICAN CAR FROM THE SIXTIES WITH LARGE FENDERS,BUMPERS-STRUGGLING TO STEER IT AS THE STEERING WHEEL WAS SET TOO HIGH AND TURNED WITH DIFFICULTY-I WANTED TO PASS A LADY DRIVER DRIVING A SIMILAR STYLED CAR BUT BUMPED HER SLIGHTLY IN MY OVERTAKING -WASNT TOO SURE IF I SHOULD STOP BUT DID AND CHECKED THE DAMAGE-AMAZINGLY HER BUMPERS WERENT PAINTED THEY WERE PURE METAL AND I SAID SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO REMOVE THE SCRATCHES QUITE EASILY-GOD BLESS ALL -WOULD APPRECIATE SOME FEEDBACK-CHEERS DAVE

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: driving 60s era american car

Post by Halo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm

David~ Somethings are just to important to ignore, Amen. Often at times we will find that gold is ''glory'' and ''wisdom'', and silver represents "knowledge," including intimate knowledge. Now we'll ecamine brass, iron, tin, and lead. Alsok Ezra mentioned copper, and Paul referred to a coppersmith named Alexander. It's easy to glean the meaning for iron from Scripture. It means ''Strength." Sometimes the Bible refers to an 'iron yoke of bondage'; other times it compares iron to the strength of God's Spirit given to break heavy yokes off of its victuma. Either way, "strength" is the primary meaning. Joshua told Isreal they would, "drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong" (Josh. 17:18, emphasis added). He knew they could do all things through Christ who strenthened them (see Phil. 4:14).

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 am

thanks Halo for your input-really appreciate it-i think you are spot on-im not a minister -last week a family friend whom i hadnt had contact for 5 years asked me if i would do her sons funeral-naturally in the flesh i couldnt do it,but felt it was from the LORD and wanted to be obedient and give the family hope as well-he was a good youngster,always smiling and had a lot of friends ,loved animals,was sport mad -to the glory of GOD ,all were encouraged and GOD took over. thanks again-GOD bless

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top