A Green Dodge Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Green Dodge Spirit

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 am

In this dream I was working in an elementary school, and a lot of staff that I work with were there. (irl I work in a high school). It was something like a party of some sort with all the staff members gathered together in the classrooms, hallways, cafeteria, etc. It started early afternoon and went on into the wee hours of the morning.(There were no kids at the school during this time). I remember somehow I managed to go back to my old childhood home and spoke with my mom who was in her bed speaking about how she is being attacked by this evil spirit that keeps touching her all day and all night. It didn't matter where she was she could feel this thing touching her in all areas of her body. I don't remember what I said to her, but the scene changed and I was back at the elementary school again drinking punch and talking with my coworkers. When everything was said and done they played the national anthem but changed the words, when that was done, everything ended and people started going home. I remember looking at the school clock twice the first time it was 2:25 a.m. and then 2:30 a.m.. I remember walking out with the office manager and now it felt like I was coming out of my childhood church and entering on its parking lot. I remember seeing my mom's car parked in the parking lot. And as I got near the vehicle I started fishing for my keys to drive home. I remembered looking at my keys and realizing that I did not have the right key for her car (irl she drives a green Dodge Spirit) and this terrible thought was I had to call and wake up my husband to come get me so early in the morning. I remember trying a similar key (GMC Safari key) to enter into the vehicle but it didn't work....End of dream.

Thank you and blessings,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top