Not sure of title

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not sure of title

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

I dreamt that I was getting married to this man I know. He was sitting directing in front of me and my mother was sitting on the right side we were discussing his "desire" to marry me. However, he didn't seem excited about marrying me so I wasn't excited about marrying him!!! Anyway, I saw him and knew him however, when I looked at his name (it was floating above his head) it was different from his name IRL. The name was not even in English, the symbols were not English symbols but when I tried to pronounce the name it was English! My mother was silent but I believe she approved. Suddenly I was in a white wedding dress (which I would probably not pick out myself) and I was finally excited about marrying him, the ceremony came up very quickly, I didn't get a chance to send out proper invits, so I went out shouting "I'm getting married on Saturday, I'm getting married on Saturday". I wore the wedding dress up until the wedding day! And I remember getting it dirty with my make-up, it needed to be ironed etc etc. Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on this dream. I have NO idea. I think the nonenglish name is very interesting...any ideas????

also, he told me he had two brothers in idaho and he said the reason why his name is different from what I know IRL is because he needed an alias (kinda like a celebrity or something), he said not everyone needed to know his real name. Apparently, in the dream, the name I know IRL is false and the name I know in the dream is real.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not sure of title

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

any
it doesn't have to be a full interp. i am curious what people think about the name, i never had a dream about a known person with a different name and one that was not English???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top