Posting dream "Horse" for Amanda

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Posting dream "Horse" for Amanda

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 am

horse
by amanda on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

so i had this dream last night that i had a horse chasing me around a barn. the barn had four fences that i had to jusp over to keep distance away from the horse. i was terrified. my last thought before i changed to a new dream or woke up was i had to get onto the roof by climbing to the top of the fence and climbing the roof. does anyone think they have an interpretation for this?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Posting dream "Horse" for Amanda

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 am

Barn = Storehouse: Church; relating to the work of the ministry; provision; large work.

Horse = Time or Work: flesh (as in,'the works of the flesh;') the work of God's Spirit through man; spiritual warfare; one week (or another specific period of time;) age; strength; power.

Roof = Covering: protection; mind; thought.

Has God been calling you into some type of ministry work (barn) that you have been running from (being chased by God's Power(horse)....?????

This may not apply. Pray!

God Bless You!!!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am

Palmira Gutierrez wrote:Barn = Storehouse: Church; relating to the work of the ministry; provision; large work.

Horse = Time or Work: flesh (as in,'the works of the flesh;') the work of God's Spirit through man; spiritual warfare; one week (or another specific period of time;) age; strength; power.

Roof = Covering: protection; mind; thought.

Has God been calling you into some type of ministry work (barn) that you have been running from (being chased by God's Power(horse)....?????

This may not apply. Pray!

God Bless You!!!

If this does not apply, perhaps it is a call to do spiritual warfare against something that is coming against you or your ministy.. You may need to seek a covering (roof) during this time, which means to have church family pray for you.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top