A Wandering Barge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Wandering Barge

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

In this dream I was on a barge, you could tell it had been used for quite some time as part of the boat was showing some rust. I remember I was the only one on this barge being blown here and there with the wind. A few times the barge came rather close to rocks and other debris where it would have been smashed to bits, but somehow at the last second the wind would shift and I would avoid the danger. It felt like I was on this barge for many years. I would see land and come so close to it, but the wind would shift and I would be out to sea once again. I remember as the dream was coming to an end that my husband was on shore and some how he got hold of the big rope from the barge. I remember watching him tie the knot. I was so impressed and taken aback as the way he tied the rope it was very intricate. And I remember wondering in the dream, asking myself, how did he learn how to do that. And then dream ended.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Wandering Barge

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

Are you a missionary? A barge is usually symbolic of transporting or traveling?

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 am

No i'm not a missionary. I'm a mom with three small kids and I also work in a school.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am

I am not a certified interpreter. Here are some helpful thoughts.....

BOAT/SHIP This often depicts how you are dealing with the ups and downs of life, with its tides, currents and changing weather.

Ship or Boat = Your transportation through life relating to spiritual, emotional and/or financial matters

The means by which you move forward in your life, and your movement along your life path.

storms and wind indicate turmoil or conflict;

Rope could be symbolic of a form of deliverance

Your spouse is symbolic of Father God

God has been with you through your lifetime. Through all of the turmoil and conflict you have been confronted with, there has been protection. God is with you, bringing protection and deliverance whenever it is needed.

Be encouraged through the rough spots in your life.... God will always be there for you....

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top