Dead babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead babies

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am

I did not awaken during the night from this dream but it was nevertheless very disturbing to me. A friend and mine and I were in this foreign country. I do not know which country. We were looking around but it seemed that everyone was on edge as it didn't seem like it was safe for anyone. And there was this room and there was this huge place like in the middle with all these dead babies. It was like this triangle shaped thing in the ground and there was a white cloth over the bodies but you could see them. There seemed to be millions of them. I do not know how they died but I think it was a secret but I saw them. Then my friend and I were like taken by the police to this place to be questioned. But, and the strange thing was, the president of this country was my father in the dream. I kept telling the people that my father was their leader. And for some reason they took my friend into another room and started to hurt her by hitting on her. I heard her cries and I was very distressed. Then they brought her back in and they wanted me to leave their country without my friend. I told them no, I would not leave without her and I was prepared to die with her. I started to pray very hard, it just started coming up out of me. Then the lady who was one of the guards started praying too. But then they roughed me up a little but let us go in the end.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead babies

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 am

,,i think ur seeing somethang in the spirit a current situation,,a genocide,,or aborted babys,, ,,the country kood be the world,, eekk,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

This sounds exactly like what goes on in the world of abortion. Like your dad/leader could be God? The millions of babies with the white cloths could represent them being pure and in heaven? Secrets/lies, keeping abortion secret, the facts of abortion, keeping it secret from family?
Your friend and you getting beat on - oppression of those who speak out and of Christians?
You telling the people that your father is the leader - you witnessing to them about God who made them?
They wanted your friend and you to leave but you wouldn't leave without friend- willing to be a martyr for Jesus?

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added stuff)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Interesting. Could the babies be christians also or a symbol for sleeping christians, although in the dream, I knew they were dead?
Does anyone have any clues?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

I thought of baby christians. They need to be looked after/fed with baby food otherwise they die.
Who do you think the police represents?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 pm

maybe the devil holding the baby christians hostage.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 am

Not qualified interpreter, but my immediate thoughts were of aborted babies.

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:10 am

I understand everyone is saying aborted babies but when I read this today my mind went back to the dream, and the babies were aborted because they were too old. They were like between the ages of 1-3. They could symbolize aborted babies but these bodies I did see beneath this large covering. The white covering was very big and covered the bodies of those children. There wasn't more than one sheet covering, just a great big large on but you could see underneath the dead bodies of the children. They were all brown skinned, (maybe the color of their dead bodies or they were just brown skinned children). There was nothing else in that room except this and perhaps it might represent what God sees when he looks down or perhaps this room was symbolic of something spiritual.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top