fire in window curtain and tree outside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fire in window curtain and tree outside

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 am

My husband and I were upstairs in our old house and suddenly my husband says "there is a fire!" He runs out to call the fire department (I assumed).When I went to the window, the beds were single and on either side of
the window so I could stand right there and swat at the fire in the curtain on the window. I kept swatting at the fire to get them out and as I was doing that I could see the huge tree outside in front of the house was also on fire. As long as I kept the fires on the curtains out the tree seemed ok too. This went on a while and then the firetruck came.

It seems obvious about "keeping the fires out" but why was I conscious that the tree was affected by me keeping the fires from flaring up on the curtain? And why were our beds on either side of the window?
Any help?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: fire in window curtain and tree outside

Post by jaenmari on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 am

Hi, Joy.

I was just wondering, whether you and your husband are leaders in a church somewhere?

This is just my opinion. Not an interpretation. Please pray about it first. (Of course, I am sure you will). Could the house be an old church or congregation that you used to belong to? We have a saying in Afrikaans that goes the highest trees catch the most wind. Which means that the leaders normally get the most criticism and flack. The beds could be a seperation taking place in the old church or congregation. Possibly something that brought seperation in the leaders of the church. It could be that you and your husband are symbolic of these leaders. It could be that through this trial and separation alot of gossip might go around about the leaders so you have to put out a lot of fires to keep these people safe (their reputation). Maybe God is saying that you need to pray that these people will be protected against the enemy's attacks to try and turn them against the body of Christ.

we had a simillar situation in our church and I was one of the leaders who were falsely accused of things and I can assure you those who are falsely accused will need all the prayer you've got. Please keep me posted. I would love to hear the outcome and pray with you if this is the situation. God has taught me a lot in that process and I would love to share if it can help someone.

Blessings!!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fire in window curtain and tree outside

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 am

Hi Jaen, thank you for your response from South Africa to Canada!

I will pray about this. I do believe it is in the right direction but about where we live, not about our church. We attend a small home group and there is nothing in me to indicate it would be related. But I am the cleaner in a small apartment building we live in (that may be the home location but since we live on the ground floor I had the dream from a house, looking out the window) There is a lady who is gossiping about me and seems to have taken a real dislike to me and won't look at me or respond to my notes or greetings if I walk by her. I think she is obsessive-compulsive, with other problems. She has tried to get people against me but so far I think people understand, it is just that she is getting a bit unreasonable. There is nothing I can do, or have done, it is just that my cleaning is never to her liking no matter what I do. (I work full time and this is a little job on the side.)
I believe this dream was the night after someone had told me some things about her. It isn't pressing on my heart and the Lord has caused me not to be at all upset about this, but maybe he gave this dream to reveal some thing about others in the building who are affected by this. Maybe in time we will have to have it dealt with by the "fire department" as she escalates her dysfunction around here!
I had another dream about division and I made a young man sing and as long as he was singing there was no fighting in the crowd. Maybe these dreams relate and the Lord is speaking about keeping my focus on Him (the Tree of LIFE outside my window) and worship, rather than the fighting or the little fires of gossip etc.....
Thank you so much!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 am

Hi Jaen, I started to reply and lost it, so let's try again! I think the Lord has shown me more in part, what this dream meant. The confusing part was that the fires mean two different things. The fire on the curtain is me trying to control "firey trials" that come up--and me being frustrated that they don't seem to stop...one after another.... The curtain is the illusion of life, and it is blocking my view of the TREE. The window being the revelation. I think I can control my circumstances by putting out my own fires, AND by doing that I am controlling the fire on the tree. But the fire on the tree represents the Tree of LIFE (Jesus) and the fire on that tree is the Spirit of the Living God! One fire being my own trials and the other fire being the Spirit. What the Lord was showing me was how I was thinking. I was thinking that if I control the little fires (my trials and my circumstances), that I control the working of the Spirit in me (the Tree seemed affected by me putting out the little fires) but my eyes were more on the little fires than the big fire in the Tree.

He was showing me this dream to show me a wrong way of thinking! Thank you Jesus.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:14 am

wonderful. God is just so faithful, is'nt He? I went through the exact same thing. Maybe I should just share a little on this topic. I was always worried what people might think of me. I am a worship leader. And being in that kind of ministry where I am always on the stage and having to shepherd people in worship, I was always concerned about my reputation. I always wanted everything to work out perfectly. I couldn't even stand handing in a dvd too late. i wasn't worried about paying the fine, but I wanted to have a good reputation. So, when these false accusations started flying around, I was also trying to put out all these fires about myself and leaders and to tell the honest truth, I was doing a really bad job. And then i started paying attention and just being quiet about everything. Just spending time in worship and prayer. And the Lord started opening up Psalm 27 to me. It was about how He would go before me and shield my way. And how even though there are false accusations against me, He would still go before me and shield my way. And that I just needed to trust Him. And you know what? I just said, okay, Lord. I surrender all to You now. And then I started realising that I was trying so hard to clear my name that I lost complete focus on what God had actually called me to do and He started reminding me about a word I got in a previous season. And that that was actually coming in fullfillment as I was going through all these things. And the question stared me right in the face. My name was not more important than God's will. Who do I think I am to worry about my name when God is doing what He had planned to do a long time ago? If my name should be dragged through the mud for the sake of God's kingdom, then I should be honored instead of worried. And I had to get rid of my pride. And I had to repent. And you know what the Lord did? He fullfilled His promise in Psalm 27. He went before me and shielded my way and about a month or so after all that I got a call from Cape Town, South Africa. God wanted me to lead the praise and worship at a women's conference there and He poured out His Spirit in that place like never before. It was fantastic. What a testimony. We serve a faithful and honorable God. I really want to encourage you to have peace and study Psalm 27. His word is a lamp to our feet. He will guide you through this and if there are false accusations flung about, remember, we are set free indeed by the Son, Jesus Christ. We do not have to allow these accusations to cling to us and become chains and shackles that we cannot get out of. In fact I speak and declare joy over you in Jesus's precious name. You will not be robbed.

Blessings!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top