Numbers and Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Numbers and Husband

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm

The first dream I had my husband was starting to teach at a college. The Second dream me and him was at a car dealership ready to buy a van called Look Lost, my husband had two hundred dollars and the guy who looked like Sinbad the comedian said the car cost twenty thousand, my husband gave him the two hundred dollars folded and then the guy said Oh I see what your doing and my husband said yea it works and the guy said to him cause I'm human and I say it's ok let me get you the keys, during the whole time this transaction was going on I kept my head down as not to draw attention to myself, and after my husband received the keys I lifted my head up then the guy said the payments would take 60 months. I told my husband that after some time of him paying the guy that he would send the payments to the finance company and his credit score would go up my husband wanted to know how much I told him that his credit score would go up by 18 points. (IRL: We are waiting to buy our first home, my husband's credit was not good yet he paid off a lot of bills and I have been sending letters to the Credit Burears to have the paid items removed in which they are trying to give me the run around)
Anybody that can help me to understand this praying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numbers and Husband

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Anyone?

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Hello mj,
The number 200 represents "what is not sufficient" but "inadequacy of needs being met in the natural and/or in the Spirit, such as in John 6:7.
The dream shows what you have (the $200) is not sufficient but the need here is being met.
"...kept my head down..." The number 60 represents "pride".
The number 18 means to "put on": Positive: Established such as blessings; confirmed harvest; overcome; put on the Spirit of Christ. Negative: Judgement; bondage; destruction; captivity.
Because, in the dream, the need is being met, I would have to go with a positive meaning of the number 18. Just my thoughts on this.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Thanks One Door for your interpretation it is alot of help to me Be Blessed huggins

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top