Dreams about water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams about water

Post by godsgirl on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 am

I had two dreams that I can remember with water in them. I don't ususally remember my dreams but lately I have been dreaming a lot. One night I had a dream of being in this hotel-like room with a large window & must have been near a beach. The weather was overcast. The only part that I remember vividly is my husband being on the phone in the room & feeling tense. Something inside me alerted me to look out of the window by the way my husband was speaking & his facial expression while on the phone. When I looked out of the big picture window I saw a huge sunami type wave from the ocean coming our way and all I could say was, " It's a big one". Another night, I dreamed about trying to get on a large boat/ship where my husband & many people were loading & I must have missed the entrance or bridge. My husband told me to grab this harness type thing and swing across the water so I did. He said to wait until the women divers jump in before I drop in the water close to the boat. I just remember swinging high in the air above & past the boat & feeling the sensation of swinging & feeling afraid as if I would fall in the ocean. I couldn't stop the swinging & I never made it onto the boat/ship & then I woke up. This week I have been dreaming every night since & have been researching water....any insight?? Thanks....

godsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams about water

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I've not taken the accuracy test.
What I see is that you are in a temporary place in life. Your husband senses some conflict or a problem coming, and you also get that from him. (The H.S. bringing to your awareness.) The window is revelation God is giving you to see "the big picture" of what is to come.
Water can mean many things. One is baptism. You are afraid to let the Lord take you down (I have been crucified with Christ) so you keep flying high--so-to-speak. :-)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top