Pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant

Post by Lisa on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 am

Hi everyone! I am new here and i am so happy i found this website. I wonder if you can help. I had this dream March 9,2010 that would make it about 4 months and i still am unsure to what it means. IN the dream i was watching 2 people in a plane, i was seated opposite them. It was a small plane and it looked as if we were flying over an island (i live in the caribbean). I saw beautiful blue sea, the water was gorgeous bright blue. Then immediately the scene switched to a function of some sort, there was a guy with his back turned to me and he turned slowly towards me, it wasnt a face i remember or recognize from my life but in the dream i knew i knew him. I was on the floor holding up a beautiful baby boy (i think) and i was soo happy and i was playing with him. When i saw the guy though i felt a moment of fear and said to him this is not your baby, i was never pregnant. I dont know if this may be connected but months before this dream dont exactly remember when i had dreamt that someone that i dont recognize told me that i was pregnant, when he told me i remember not feeling panicked i just wanted to find out if it was true so i headed to the health clinic where i saw a past mentor of mine and i tried to hide from her.

after this dream on may 12, 2010 i had a dream that i was back at my old school in the office and i pulled out my file and on it said in bold red letters "abortion". while i read it, i heard a loud voice say "abortion", i was very embarrassed so i shushed the voice, while my reaction was no! i wasnt very happy about it.

i dont know if these dreamsare interrelated, but if possible could you shed some light on what the symbols and dream may mean?

Thanks so much :) I look forward to reading all the posts and getting acquainted around here.!

Lisa.

Lisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi Lisa, I've not taken the accuracy test.

It is hard to really tell if these 2 dreams relate just because one was about birth and the other abortion. In the first dream the baby was already born so you couldn't have an abortion if that event has already passed. (abortion being the end something--sometimes that is a good thing but hard to imagine because the abortion symbol carries so much emotion) But then you seem to have a baby and then talk about a birth....??

In the second dream you are in a place of learning and it came to an abrupt end but it seems you are ashamed/embarrassed of this happening. You'd have to look back on your life in May and see what that relates to I would think.

Looking forward to hearing more from you too.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi Joy thanks for replying! I just wanted to clarify. The dreams i had seemed significant because they all fell in chronological order. I had the dream of someone telling me i was pregnant in February, then in March I dreamt I had the baby boy and he looked a couple months old, then in May I dreamt about the "abortion". I don't know if the pregnancy/baby meant i was beginning something new that had started and was in progression and then came to an abrupt end with the "abortion". It worries me because an abortion means it end forcefully and it wasn't something good. So on a spiritual plane it wouldn't be something good right?

Also, this may be unrelated but i keep dreaming of my ex and i feel that there's still a connection not a romantic one but something deeper--any ideas??

Thanks again,
Lisa.

Lisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am

Hi Lisa, It seems in the dream that you go back and forth with having the baby, your emotions and concern. You are happy to be pregnant, went to the clinic but then hid from your mentor. You hid from her and then are embarrassed about the abortion. There is something in you that is hidden in all of this or some shame. You start and stop yet have experienced the beauty of the plane.
Please please pray on this and disregard it if it doesn't settle in you. The Lord has to always prepare us if he is to open a box!
your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Welcome to the group Lisa!

Has there been any significant changes in the past couple of months for you -like a move or change of events in your personal life?

It has been my experience that babies often represent something new.

At first you were holding the baby and happy about it but then when you realized what you had you questioned it and said, "this is not my baby, I didn't go through the process to have it." (paraphrase)

I wonder if this is true in your real life? Has something recently happened that you were at first excited about and then when you realized the severity of the situation you felt it didn't belong to your or that you shouldn't have it?

I want to say to you FEAR NOT. God has great plans for you life. He has a future in store for you and plans to prosper you and not harm you (Jeremiah 29:11). So even when things don't look like they are working out, they ARE and WILL continue to! (just a word of encouragement)

Be blessed and pray on what I've said to make sure it brings peace to your spirit and confirmation.

Desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 am

Hi Desiree, thanks for replying. Something you said made me think about this. At the time in March when I had the dream about the baby and was bouncing him up and down and playing with him--the emotion i felt was joy. Then when the man slowly turned towards me I felt like I recognized him and then had a moment of panic and that's when i said "this is not your baby, I was never pregnant." I am almost sure that that man in my dream was my ex bf who I had split from in January but it was complicated and we still had ongoing contact. This is a man who as much as i couldnt figure out why, completely drained me on a regular. Around him I was always high strung, and felt i always had to measure up to something. well anyway, it makes sense that i would say something like that if it was him because when it comes to something precious that is really very important to me, him being there would threaten it because he likes to take some praise for it even if it wasnt his accomplishment so maybe i felt like he would do the same thing with this "baby" if he thought it was his.

OK, so when i thought of this baby thing and "something new" the first thing that came to mind was my spirituality and finding God. I've grown up in the church, got baptized when i was 16 but never truly found God until these last months. I met my ex in July 2009 and from there he took me on this wild emotional rollercoaster, I truly feel it was an ordeal and the months until December were intensely stressful, fearful, and so emotional. Throughout that time, I was feeling a pull, a need to throw this burden off especially him, and start fresh but i was always pulled back, i was thinking with the mentality that I can't SEE the problem and rationalize it--which of course is carnality. Anyway, on New Years eve my friends and I usually go to some party and I just felt like "what's the point". And i felt pulled to stay home so I did. The next day i started my life fresh. I cut all contact with my ex and didnt speak to him for a month. That was renewing, and so freeing. I felt emotionally relieved. durin gthat month I was finding God. One month later, i contact him again and there starts this on and off thing between us which leads to March. It's not until April that I truly cut him off blah blah, but in essence I have been wavering alot, because walking in God seems confusing in my life. Everyone I know, the world I'm surrounded with all they seem to want to do is party party party. So if I don't it's like i'm left at home all alone, no friends.

Sigh.

Lisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 am

Well, I've been where you are.

Sometimes there are seasons in our life where God is prompting us to move on and cut ties from people. Those people that may not be necessarily bad but will try to shape our way of thinking or hinder our walk with God.

I believe God is talking to you concerning this and my suggestion is to you: OBEY GOD. Whatever it is that you feel in your spirit to do (in this case separate from old habits, friends, exs) then do it. It will benefit you in the end.

God will send you more friends--friends that will help your spiritual walk and keep you close to God. Of course, you changing your life and separating from others is your choice and God won't force you to do it.

He wants you to enjoy your life and he wants to give you peace (Isaiah 26:3). If your ex is causing you to move up and down in your emotions that is NOT healthy. You have to be stable.

I had to break ties from an ex of mine and even though for a long time I still carried feelings for him, I knew it was the right thing to do. Since then, God has really been blessing my life! No money, no friends, can compare to the ultimate peace I've had by coming into my own and really experiencing a true relationship with God!

God wants all of you and not a portion. He promises that if you are willing and obedient that you will eat the good of the land and experience a harvest! I want you to experience your harvest Lisa. Yield yourself to God completely and watch him move mightily!!

God bless you tremendously. The bible says, Fear not just believe (Mark 5:36). You may not know how you will make your next move and you may be a little anxious and fearful of the unknown, but I promise you, if you take a step of faith God will do the rest! you will be so glad you obeyed him!
Obey now so you wont' be hurt in the long run!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top