HE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME BACK MY PANTIES!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME BACK MY PANTIES!!!

Post by nubava on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:07 pm

[i]I entered a room where my classmate Sam was sitting squat on a toilet seat, he looked a bit worried and may be like after hang-over or something like it, practically he looked like a mess and was saying some indistinctive things. He was vomiting heavily and murmuring as if he was regreting something. I was seeing him doing all these things. I thought to myself if he was drinking like this now what he would do or behave afterwards. (I guess “afterwards” meaning marriage) I was neither disappointed, nor worried but I was more puzzled and looking at this situation with indifference. When Sam finished vomiting, he flushed the toilet but his trousers were in the toilet, accidentally. But not the trousers which were on him, some others. He noticed his trousers and told that he needed them and pulled out of the toilet, the trousers were clean, although he vomited so much. As mentioned, I was puzzled and I told him to give me back my panties (I saw the symbol of panties in the air, the panties were not very clean had some spots) but Sam told me that he was not going to give me back my panties and he was determined to keep them. I insisted but he told me he had hidden them somewhere and was not going to tell me where or give me back. I didn't have any feelings when he told me that, I don’t know how he had my panties, I was normally dressed.

Last edited by nubava on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HE DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME BACK MY PANTIES!!!

Post by nubava on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 pm

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 am

um does this guy hav some private information about u??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

well, might be but not sure, but still I do not understand the dream ((( Any other thoughts, direction?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 am

um assuming this is a bout a real person,,i wood consider that ur seeing a behind the scenes look in2 this persons life,ther r alot of very clear symbolls goin on in ur drm,,um it wood seem that ''sam'' is bein purged of somethang naasty,, and in the process his garments r cleansed,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey Dreamster, thanks for your support and replies, yes, this is about a real person and this is the person who I see in my dreams very oftern as a future husband. You are very right that the symbolls in my dream are quite clear. But I have hard time in putting togehter and seeing the dream as a whole
Seriously, I try to refer to a situation but can not figure out (yes, this is my weakness trying to figure out everything )))) I agree with you that this could be something behind the scenes which I see as I had this dream after my morning prayer, I prayed and then fell asleep and had this dream. I hope this dream is not something about in the future )))))))))))

[i]
Today I had another one it was evening, I was standing on the street I live on the left side, the place I usually wait for a bus and he drove by in his car, he was quite serious (as always in my dreams). Aparently we were on different sides and I thought to myself that he came to pick me up but didn't find me or I was not there and hoped that he would do a U-turn or somehow would find the way to come to pick me up.

[/i]

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 am

um well lookin at ur drm at face value,,i wood assume that same was drunk,,and was in a bad way..u feel that this kood well get werse if u married him,,flushing his pants is like flushing his identity/authority down the drain,,wat was he regretting?? i wood bre extremely cautious about this bein ur future husband,, ,,drms can be a guide,,not an absolute,, um ur pantys r very significant,,tha fact that he has them is also,,it shows a controling attitude,, possably,,be careful,, ,,um ur otha drm makes sense,,ur on opposite sides of the road,,quite clear i think,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

As for whether considering or not Sam my future husband, I am careful in this and constantly that the Lord will guide me and I dream about Sam so much and in so many situations which are much more clear to me than this one. My part is to believe and trust God, His part is to bring His promises to pass, it is a challenging season but He will come through ))))))))))
I will continue praying. If there is some more insight would love to hear

Last edited by nubava on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi, i agree with dreamster..
Another thought i had about the u turn you hope sam will make and hoping that he will find the way to come and pick you up:
U-turn has more meanings for me: as in u-turn, like making a complete turn-around 180degrees about something and the other meaning: changing his opinion/feelings about you/u. No idea how this fits for you, but just what i thought when reading. Please toss if not applicable:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

hmm ok,,well thats triky werkin out wats 4 real an wats symbolik,, um i guess if thers an issue wiv un4givness then u shood adress that,,regardless,,um r u hopeing 4 someone 2 make a u turn in ther lives an be wiv u??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

traveller wrote:Hi, i agree with dreamster..
Another thought i had about the u turn you hope sam will make and hoping that he will find the way to come and pick you up:
U-turn has more meanings for me: as in u-turn, like making a complete turn-around 180degrees about something and the other meaning: changing his opinion/feelings about you/u. No idea how this fits for you, but just what i thought when reading. Please toss if not applicable:)

I wonder whether this dreams shows that Sam moves on, drives on, like not looking back into the past and I stay on the same place and wait, not doing anything and hoping that Sam will make the U-turn. May be that's why we are on the different sides of the road. Traveller, like in the dream with garbage train and the wedding train - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/train-symbol-t9077.htm I was again on the left side of the platform and not doing anything but the wedding train was moving on a high speed.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top