This is gonna take some serious interpretation! A baby morphs 3 times!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is gonna take some serious interpretation! A baby morphs 3 times!!

Post by luvjesus on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm

I had a dream about a baby that morphed into completely different things three times. First, the baby was metal (kinda shaped like a wine bottle opener) but it was malleable and it moved around. I had the baby wrapped in a blanket and held it like it was a newborn. Next, the baby was a plastic doll that was about 3-4 months old. But the doll was alive and moved like it was real. After that, the baby was an 8 month old Asian boy who had 4 earrings in one ear, maybe both (I don't remember exactly). This baby boy was hiding in a cupboard and peeking out of it like he was playing hide and seek. I think I was playing with him. At the end, my grandmother asks me if I think this boy has on too much jewelry and I say "yes, but it's not my call" (because I was not his mother).
Any thoughts, anyone? I am perplexed! I think it's strange that I knew the age of each of the babies. Newborn, 3-4 months, and then 8 months old. Also, what do earrings represent?

luvjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is gonna take some serious interpretation! A baby morphs 3 times!!

Post by fourakres on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

i haven't gone through the training yet, so i'm going to tell you what babies have meant to me in my dream language. it may not be the same for you...

babies, for me, mean: new life, new direction, or new ministry.

are you involved with someone else's ministry? (since in the dream, the baby wasn't yours.)

could the baby mean a ministry you are or might be involved in that has 3 transition stages???? just asking.....

fourakres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top