helicopter, submarine, gun that shoots blue smoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

helicopter, submarine, gun that shoots blue smoke

Post by Deborah on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 pm

I have recently had a major spiritual breakthrough where I was able to greet and bless two people who instigated a character assassination against me and my family 7 years, 9 months and 3 days and 20 some hours later. Since then, I've had two dreams. In the first dream, I was in a combat helicopter. I was a soldier and I carried a big gun that shot blue smoke. I rode partly in and partly out of the helicopter and wasn't scared at all. In the second dream, I was on a ship that was near Australia. The ship had the capability of becoming a submerged submarine very quickly and very easily. In the dream I wanted to land in Australia and I wasn't sure if it was going there or not and I couldn't get any answers one way or the other if that was where I was going. (In real life, my father was in the US Navy during WWII and was stationed on New Hebrides and never got to go to Australia even though he wanted to).Anyone have any thoughts? I've found out that some flare guns shoot blue smoke--

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: helicopter, submarine, gun that shoots blue smoke

Post by One Door on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask a question. Was the blue smoke that came out of the gun a light blue or a dark blue?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

The gun itself had a royal blue shiny exterior and the smoke it shot was also royal blue (dark but not black-blue) smoke.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Sorry, just one more question (I know I should have ask with the last one but didn't, sorry).
What kind of ship were you on. For me, when you say ship, I take for granted it is not something you would call a boat. Was it a battleship? Maybe the size of a cruise ship? Just some description please.
Thanks!

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 pm

It was a large ship, not a cruise ship, probably a battleship, but I'm not sure--lots of gray metal. It wasn't a submarine, yet it could act like one and submerge very quickly. It seems like there were a lot of men on the ship, not sure if they were Navy or not, I don't recall seeing any other women or children, but as a woman I didn't feel out of place, just frustrated about not getting any destination answers.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello Deborah,
These 2 dreams are symbolic. God uses in dreams what we are familiar with and gives them a different meaning.
This is what I see in your first dream.
A helicopter can represent different things and one thing it can represent is an "individual". I believe the helicopter here represents you (the individual). "I was a soldier..." soldier represents you being in the army of God. A helicopter (symbolizing you) is very mobile, flexible, it can get into the "spirit" quickly (it goes straight up). This is a combat helicopter so this represents "spiritual warfare". The gun is your weapon. Gun here represents "the word of God". The word of God is our weapon when doing spiritual warfare. "...I carried a big gun..." The bigger the gun: more power you will have. "...that shot blue smoke". The color blue here represents "what is spiritual" and what is spiritual here is God. The smoke represents "the presence of God". This dream is showing when it comes to spiritual warfare you carry a big gun (have a lot of power).
This is what I see in your second dream.
Not knowing you and not having more information, I believe the ship could represent one of two things: The Church (of Jesus Christ) or the church you attend. Regardless, the message is the same. Because it is in the water this represents it is "flowing in the spirit". The size of the ship tells me this is a ministry that impacts a large number of people. "...capability of becoming a submerged submarine very quickly and easily". This means it can go "deep into the spirit" fast and easy. "I wanted to land in Australia and I wasn't sure if it was going there or not and I couldn't get any answers...where I was going". I believe this represents that you are not clear on your direction in ministry for your own life.
Again, this is what I see in your dreams.

One Door

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. You're right about me not being clear on the new direction of my ministry--I've just finished my last assignment which lasted 12 years. I've gotten some direction for my next assignment, but no big picture yet, so I'm learning to take little steps every day in the direction I feel the Spirit of God prompting me. I wonder if the flare gun, which is used to alert rescue workers FROM the ground in the natural, might be used to alert people ON the ground of imminent danger from my vantage point in the sky (the spirit).

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top