Son had dream of Water Poles and his Mama and Daddy =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Son had dream of Water Poles and his Mama and Daddy =)

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 am

well, um, that's not a part of the, that's, not part of the dream, you're writing stuff silly, hahaha, is this some sort of joke, mama, well is it? is it? haha,

ok, it was morning, I was watching some tv at some people's house with other people, a few hours later you (mom) came by the window (in our irl house next to this computer where there is no window), and you (mom) were looking through the window, happy and excited waving to me, and you were wearing some funny swimsuit a blue dress and and uh, oh yeah, then I looked out side and there were a few poles outside our irl house, one was next to the playground in our back yard, one was near our kitchen window, the 3rd one was next to it, all 3 poles were a Giant water squirters they were bare black poles as high as a street lamp, all they did was squirt water like crazy (like a geyser) up into the air and the water would come down like a shower, and then I woke up in my dream BUT, the crazy thing is I went to the, well, I don't remember this one, but basically the 3 poles were still there AND this time I went to the back door in our irl kitchen, went outside, and there was still the 3 poles, they were all doing the same this but this time it was raining and I didn't know that at the time. And Then, I went into the bathroom and there I saw you in the blue swim suit dress in the tub looking outside at the 2 poles and you looked a little sad. instead of the tub being against the wall in front of the toilet it was under the window beside the toilet and it was gray, the window was HUGE above the tub. And finally the 2 giant poles outside that we were both looking at stopped shooting water. The water stopped falling to the ground and then we realized it was Raining and then I woke up irl,
when I woke up I was in the same position each time I woke up and when I woke up for real, I was in the same position. I woke up 2 times in my dream but I don't remember the first time. I think you (mama) went into the sprinklers in the first dream (before I woke up in my dream, this was the 1st dream) but I didn't see you go into them.

There was also a mini dream about daddy but this time we were all excited for him to be home, but this time he's a lot slimmer than usual. That's all I can remember

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top