Preschool, and the Phonecall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preschool, and the Phonecall

Post by dem on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 am

I dreamt that I was in the bathroom with my son at preschool, and he was playing around acting silly with his microphone toy. One of his classmates, a little girl, came in and wanted to play too. She grabbed his microphone and started to sing in it. My son told her to give it back to him, thatís his toy, and I told him to be nice and share. We went back into the classroom and I saw all these children and one lady teacher playing with the kids. I told her that she had her hands full. She agreed and as soon as I said that I realized that she wasnít by herself she had 2 other women helping who both agreed also. The lady I had said that to was trying to get me to help in the classroom, but I was hesitant. I saw how well behaved all the children were and thought maybe it wouldnít be that bad there if I did. I was talking to the teachers and I stopped and walked away because I heard my husbandís voice. My son and I were now at our house. We were playing with his toys, and I heard my husband talking to someone over the phone. He was giving directions to our house. My husband became upset and raised his voice at the person saying that he always comes to their house, why canít that person come to his. I had thought he was talking tone of his friends who hadnít come to the house. He began to yell loudly arguing with that person, and I began to sense that he was talking to another woman. The way he was arguing sounded like someone he was in a relationship with. I wanted to pick up the phone, but was scared. He got off the phone, and I came into the kitchen and asked him who he was talking to. He didnít want to answer and was acting silly telling me he was talking to our son. Every time I would ask him he would say something silly, that he was talking to our daughter, or something else. I asked him if he was talking to another woman. He finally admitted it, but his attitude was very nonchalant. I began crying and yelling asking him how could he do this to me. I would walk away, and come back hitting him, and telling him how good Iíve been to him all these years, and this is how he repays me? I told him that the LORD had been telling me ahead of time that this would happen. I told him I was leaving, and he said ďyeah right, where are you going to go?Ē I told him, "donít worry about where Iím going to go, worry about where you are going to go".

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preschool, and the Phonecall

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top