Dirty House, In-Laws, The Other Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty House, In-Laws, The Other Woman

Post by dem on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am

This dream may not be in the right order. I donít remember the whole dream, so I am just typing just what I remember. I was walking around in the house and I came into the living room and saw all this dirt on the front door. It looked like a smeared silhouette of my husbandís body. There was a trail of dirt all over the carpet, and I was angry that my husband brought all this dirt into the house. I was somewhere in the house, and my in laws came over. My husband wanted them to meet the new woman he was seeing. My father-in law looked sad, my mother-in law looked very angry, and my sister in law was walking around wanting to know where the woman was like she was ready to fight her. I remember how the other woman was confident that my husbandís family would like her better than me. I was outside the house sitting on the lawn, and my husband was outside waiting for the other woman. I was laughing telling him that I was going to make it on my own, and when Iíve my career is set, Iím taking the kids. He looked at me in shock. She came over, and I got so upset I began hitting her and him. I was at the back of the house and my husband and someone else, maybe my dad measuring the opening of the garage. My husband was telling me that he changed the size of the opening to 66 in or feet across and wanted to know what I thought since I wanted the opening larger. I either said or thought I donít care, weíre not even together anymore, Iím not going to be living here.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty House, In-Laws, The Other Woman

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am

In real life are you having struggles? Both this dream and the other one posted seem to be dreams of that so I just wondered if the dreams were directly related to those struggles?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 am

My husband and I get along, but there is an underlieing division that is apparent due to being unequally yoked. The LORD has warned me of an upcoming attack on our marriage that will result in a fiery trial, so this issue has been pressing on my mind lately. He has been letting me know about my husband's spiritual death, and I can lierally see him being more and more distant and disinterested in the LORD. It really concerns me.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 am

Yes, then the "other woman" isn't necessarily a real woman in his life but his desire for his own pleasure, (as the proverbs about a young man being enticed away by a woman and following down the wrong street.) "phoning" her is what he is communicating. He is also hiding behind the responsibility of a father with his children--as in the phone pretense.

If you focus on the division it will come. Focus on Jesus and let HIM work in both of you.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 am

Hi dem,

I havent taken the accuracy test.

Discard what does not rest..for your discernment..

You appear to have a lot of support in your dream from your husbands family.
I would take that as a good thing, and maybe something to springboard some hope off of.
The fight is against principalities and powers of the air that have all intention of stealing away the soul of your husband, a son, a brother and a father.

The Lord wishes all to come to Him...and perhaps, this time is an opportunity, rather than an obvious trial to overcome through His Love, and becon in salvation.

Notes from bible.org

Six is either 4 plus 2, i.e., man's world with man's enmity to God brought in: or it is 5 plus 1, Gods Grace made of none effect by man's addition to it, or perversion, or corruption of it: or it is 7 minus 1, i.e., man's coming short of spiritual perfection.

In any case, therefore, it has to do with man; it is the number of imperfection; the human number; the number of MAN as destitute of God, without God, without Christ.

Your husband widening the opening to your garage ( a place to store things, shelter your transportation from the elements, build things and sometimes even relax)
Could represent the your husband (building with his own hands) that which only God can truelly build. But your heavenly father is with you, 66 seems to be double annointing of these works of the hands..

BUT the addition of the two sums up to 12, which denotes Gods governmental perfection.

God is with you!

Not to confuse the matter with the numbers, I do want you to see a possible outcome of trials, Gods Perfect Order obtained..and a wider/larger territory/opening for more LIGHT to shine in.

Things sometimes need to be stirred up in order that they might settle back into a place that is pleasant..ya know?

silhouette:
A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene consisting of the outline and a featureless interior, with the silhouetted object usually being black.

also:
The term "silhouette" has been extended to describe the sight or representation of a person, object or scene that is backlit, and appears dark against a lighter background.

Where there is dirt, seeds can be planted.
I started out as a really hard piece of dirt, but God broke up the fallow ground of my heart, in order to plant seeds, water and bring about new life in Him.

You are sitting on the green grass (new) out in the open and are confident in His provision for your life. This also seems to be a position of claiming your territory in Christ: it is YOUR yard that the Lord has blessed you with, Your home sits upon Holy Ground!
You worship Him and Your children are Holy through His Covenent your husband can also be brought under His protection and eternal salvation...

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Praying for His revelation and peace to rest upon you.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scripture add)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi dem,

I do have something to add that may or may not be helpful...

Your husbands family of origin is very present in your dream, which could represent generational issues on his side as being at the center of current theme.
Noting also the feelings of those family members that you mentioned.....

Angry, Sad and Ready to fight.

Im curious if your husband was the black sheep of the family?

This label carries with it a spirit of rebellion, anger and a lot of sadness.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top